3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zuzuzyka 25.07.20 08:56 pm

Change management (Fable Anniversary)

It is very annoying that the game is not being able to configure the mouse, because it is not terribly convenient to use blocking punches and rolls to the center button of the mouse, is it possible to change the control to bypass the game setting? for example, to put the block and rolls on the side mouse buttons, or put separately on the button.
For your help I will be grateful.
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vsevolod Kutakov 25.07.20

I would have been very grateful for the Middle mouse button is broken.

s
s33 25.07.20

Guys, it's simple.
1. Shake softinu GlovePIE (Google to help).
2. Start applications tab of the GUI.
3. Click Detect Output to Emulate, tap on clavomax what button you want to change (eg. Ms. vol. mouse).
4. Click on the Detect Input, press the button you want to replace ( eg. Shift), click Apply.
- paragraph 3 and 4 repeat as needed.
5. Open the tab Untitled, will be spelled out there your changes.
6. Click on File in upper left corner, choose Save As... , save your script in a convenient location.
7. Run the script, click Run button and start the game, now your buttons changed.

z
zuzuzyka 25.07.20

ѕ33Спасибо you, it helped so much and found useful, many features that can not but rejoice, it is possible the whole sequence on one button to score.
I hadn't thought of this sooner because it is already used a similar, хpadder called (a fan of the series, Dark Souls)
Thank you.

V

s33
You can detail the 4 point.And then do everything as said,But after clicking the button that you want to put and click Apply the tab Untitled nothing shows.

V

s33
Op,all right)

-
-zotik- 25.07.20

play Pade from a box everything is OK

s
s33 25.07.20

Vsevolod Kutakov
If you do the 3 point, then everything should be displayed. What button on what you want to change? There may be another manual values to enter.
upd: well, all good)

z
zuzuzyka 25.07.20

-zotik-
Personally I'm not comfortable to play, I Archer 80лвл and the fabliau always took it with a bow and Kheda with geypada to give as the Lord will not work.
In this console a toy to play easier it is on clavomax. IMHO.

W
WiWo 25.07.20

s33
THANK you!!!!!!!!

C
Cykunova Anastasiya 25.07.20

s33
why do I have some file folders and tabs, no gui why

n
ndfb 25.07.20

I have not pressed

T
Tolik Samoylenko_ 25.07.20

please help. I need to change the binding keys end the cuckoo then another for this broken but in the program that you discussed this key I do not nashol