3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dolgovya3yy 25.07.20 08:57 pm

How to install Texture Optimization Project ??? (Fallout 4)

Dear experts! How to install mod Texture Optimization Project ?
In the description of installing some sort of dance with the command line to replace the content with the vanilla files.Although the English on the green button written to Download through the mod Manager.
I can not understand is it possible to install just the mod Manager or via the command line?
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 25.07.20

shieldandsword

This is a common texture,installed through NMM or manually,just stupid throws in the folder Data does not need to register.

PS
If this is your first mod that you put something to register in INIшниках still have to.

B
BlackTigerTK 25.07.20

shieldandsword
saa0891 all properly written. What is on the page of the author says about the dance is the integration of the TOP files in the vanilla game files. You can not do. Just have the opinion that texture ( any ) from the archives the game loads faster than separate files (loose files). In fact, there is nothing complicated, you just have to carefully do, so as not to miss any step. Here in the forum there is a branch a Complete solution textures or something like this - that there is a comrade tells how to do it. Although again it is believed that a variant of the Optimized Vanilla Textures will be better. I've now switched to it.

G
Guest 11.02.23

saa0891 just talk like human you fucking moron