3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katariene 25.07.20 09:03 pm

To the question about the gods...

I am interested in such a thing... If any of you were roleplayers, then have you ever noticed ... well, the real answer is the game of the gods the pleas of the gaming characters. I mean that the games on a specific request by the gaming gods have responded?
I write about this study , besides, I need an answer for myself.
It happened to me (this is an example): My Persian - the head of the city, managed to catch the floor... I don't know, elf or Dryad. In General, she was the child of the forest and at the first opportunity fled into the woods. My Persian, fell in love with her, followed her. I was walking through the woods to find a wife, don't know (which is, incidentally, my game problem - to find her). Don't know what got into me, but I fall on my knees (no one around and appreciate no one can, apparently, just entered the role) and praying to the Goddess of the gaming world about how to find happiness. Do not believe it arose from his knees, and passed a couple of meters, I came across her forehead. Here is the game of Gods intervention in the life of a game character. And I remember two more.
In computer games this is, unfortunately, no, but do you think the Gods of the game world (anyone from role-playing to conawago), they can answer if they pray, as if not knowing how it ends?
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
SignIn 25.07.20

Katariene
>Gender - male
>stumbled
Tack ;)

P
Pilat. 25.07.20

Tack ;)
OPA Doolin stayl

M
MunchkiN 616 25.07.20

Wat in Gothic 2 from Beeler Galawa buzzing and the screen is red
and at inncasa nothing is done though the forehead of the altar break
but I in stationery Nada pamlico. and the age that you are awake of UkrAVTO and perekalivatsja while in the Gulf is not ulitish if God does not pray.

P
Pilat. 25.07.20

*surprise lost face and dropped his upper plate*

N
Naemnik 25.07.20

Katariene
Poor you, poor. How much you lost.
Really a lot lost in Dark Souls souls ....

P
Pilat. 25.07.20

Katariene
your age equal to the age of the buildings in Giza) looking for a companion on a Park bench and not on the resource for gnobleniya shkoloty. friendly advice

K
Katariene 25.07.20

Yes, I already knew. I don't want to talk to you. The neverending story has finally ended. But you don't know what is ending Story? I feel sorry for you. Best movie theater IN the HEAD! Goodbye. I feel sorry for you. No imagination - even the most colorful game, nothing you don't hurt, have a bad movie will leave a fabulous impression. But this is not about you. Once again, sorry.

P
Pilat. 25.07.20

everything goes. the main thing is not to flog a fever

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.07.20

Katariene
Don't know what got into me, but I fall on my knees
What button is responsible for falling on your knees? Similar to the nonsense. Exactly nonsense.
Claudia broke, but my Persian is not something that can fall on your knees doesn't want to fart really can't.
And you cyber gods, the cyber gods. Maybe been sniffing glue?

C
Christine 25.07.20

Palishsya
rather staring, and the brain

S
SignIn 25.07.20

Christinе

With birthday, by the way.

C
Christine 25.07.20

wladov
the wankie))

7Rain7 25.07.20

The girl just under the impression the book Andrei Cruz - Play to live. This is the best option. Well, the grass is good campaign.

P
PaulTheApostle 25.07.20

gaming of the gods
You're talking about Gabe?If you're talking about him, he is responsible only for the loot.And about in-game.It all depends on the game.In some games they do not

N
Navrrskiy 25.07.20

was funny person

F
Francisk I 25.07.20

Fall on your knees before the only true GOD, all the rest is darkness and heresy, and a bit of the occult.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 25.07.20

Pius X
So God is not the same.

M
MelShlemming 25.07.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
And then I hto?

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 25.07.20

MelShlemming
Moron, I guess.

a
adrax 25.07.20

Well, I for DtF now. The master threatens to arrange so that one of izbaudu LA will be known the true name of my character - then you have to pray, and grovel on my knees and papchinskii substitute
Ersburg, of course, is not much of a God, but any small idol prokanaet