3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 23.10.19 01:20 pm

Graphics is outdated or just think? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi. Che wanted to play the Witcher 3. When came, immediately went on low-end PCs, played on high with no hair. Now PC more urgent, ran to the beyond with his hair all flying, but somehow disappointed with the picture. Not enough like more detailed environments, objects , etc., and used to think that just topic. Here I think why so? Nothing can be played in the Odyssey, far cry 5, metro Exodus, etc. now hard to go back to Gerald and go again.

So if the game comes out, it is better to pass it at the start and then not return, so as not to spoil his memories and finish.
28 Comments
Sort by:
k
kkkmp 23.10.19

Just in all these games there are filters on the picture, and Far Cry 5 with the Odyssey themselves are very colorful game, and the Witcher 3 - a game about mystical middle ages, where mud, rain and blood, obviously!

D
Dogmit 23.10.19

kkkmp
No I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the filling quantity of the world, different objects and different small details. The Witcher when the day is Sunny, too bright looks, it just seems to have a simple.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 23.10.19

Dogma
Fashion put on the schedule

s
saa0891 23.10.19

Dogma
In yubikov more technologically advanced and modern engine,of course there and the picture is cooler,but in the Witcher 3 even today, great picture,to me it is still impressive.

k
kkkmp 23.10.19

Dogma
don't know the Witcher since then received awards for the best environment not just so, most likely you just lost.

k
kkkmp 23.10.19

saa0891
Even some newer AAA games graphics worse Vidmachenko will be, and the game already for 4 years!

K
Kraicher 23.10.19

Dogma
Install mod modHDReworkedProject 5.1. For detail. Can still reseed to deliver, to taste.

D
Dogmit 23.10.19

kkkmp
Also heard about awards for the environment. But, for example, if you go to the witch hut and metrage, there's just different levels of the environment. In the Witcher like bot put all the objects in the home (restaurants, etc.) and it doesn't feel like people live there, instructed to was just.

S
Samurai92 23.10.19

Maybe you're not used to such a picture, play a couple of hours, and you won't even notice that it's graphics 2015

K
Krrrva 23.10.19

Fashion assistance. This is one of the main advantages of the PC over consoles. Put hd reworked project that would improve texture mod eats fps. If you like I don't like the color filter in the same Velin, try wiedzmin lighting or other similar fashion. If using shaders and still have some mod to improve view distance, grass, etc. is Oddisee just going to smack one's lips
https://i.playground.ru/i/pix/2857688/image.jpg
https://i.playground.ru/i/pix/2857690/image.jpg
https://i.playground.ru/i/pix/2711215/image.jpg

S
Samurai92 23.10.19

Crra
This game tries not need mods, it's perfect already!

Z
Zh1VaGo 23.10.19

The normal schedule. The game itself is a bit outdated in technical terms, when compared with Odisea, Рдр2 well, or Skarim with 100-500 mods, which 9900к bent. But still still fun to play, especially at sunset. If you compare rage 2, then in General the Witcher seem top graphic implementation, and even the Witcher 2 xD

K
Krrrva 23.10.19

Pasha Vystavkin
Maybe you don't need TC you probably won't even care about them. But if in the game the picture was perfect, I would not have noticed the soap texture or appearing three meters some sort of box or helmet on the head of a soldier. There is always something to improve in any game, but there will always be those who even say about Skyrim that there and so all is well

M
Makishima 23.10.19

Most games this generation look decent and they can safely play even after 30 years, if you don't vanomas.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.10.19

So if the game comes out, it is better to pass it at the start and then not return, so as not to spoil his memories and finish.
Daaaaa!!!111
another highly desirable preferably on ultra maximum settings 120фпс
peck-peck

and finally there in the settings there is something like the sharpness here, it may spoil the picture from what the Witcher is like Skyrim with mods

M
Mek Dermovyy 23.10.19

Dogma
Don't understand what you mean. When I took of the Witcher, I've seen incredibly elaborate surroundings. I was particularly surprised when, after the passage of any quest environment was changing, there was something new. That is, it is not stupid static world, it's alive, though not everyone noticed it

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 23.10.19

And he release a helluva lot of tech look. What was shown at E3 2014 - that's where the graphics were. And the final version, though not horrible looking, of course, but wow was not there. The game, rather, just looks nice. The lighting there is quite a. But then there are almost all paste gene. AC: Unity with the crowds much better the picture is.

S
SuperDoom 23.10.19

Dogma
Put the 4k+ReShade and you will have a juicy picture. The Witcher still puts on the shoulder of the top card.

t
tvoimoiagent 23.10.19

Not enough, it's like more detailed environment, hmm

A
Alex Kayfoviy 23.10.19

Neither of you know what the Witcher is not pleased... now the opposite is just a blurry picture...