3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hardqest 25.07.20 09:03 pm

Help to choose IMO

Wanted the other day to play some free MMORPGs and ohrenel of the number of games in this genre so please recommend anything interesting to popularity what exactly caught you in the game.
7 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 25.07.20

legend of kung fu. not on ru, and the Euro where they are called age of wulin. ru already dead, in my opinion, a long time ago.
open pvp, leveling related to pvp, pvp events, and indeed history itself is quite good. normal graphene, a lot of Zhigunov, open world, etc.
of the shortcomings - a very, very long quality. the game already as there years, do the second part, which in the game is still shoving new styles, nagani, etc., forcing you to buy shop items to speed up the flow, because otherwise you can half a year real time to spend vkachivaya skills. I was tired, I limnol. but the game is like.

guild wars 2 recently became free. very friendly game for player. in another way I cannot describe.
good fights, nice graphene, interesting pve, and in General all as well too.
negative for me was the only one - the lack of open pvp. without boring.

revelation, which is now in the PTA and promises to be good, judging by boevka, the lack of dull Grinda and easy Kraft.
open pvp is just as sad as in the BDO, but what to do :(

often suggest Tera - I did not go. classes, whatever those are, race, whatever those quests, whatever those are, again killing mobs. can try ,I don't know.

played Blade and Soul. in General, grind and nerd stuff = Korean game. still on the ru client was x86 (XS, changed to x64 or not), which in the open world have been dropping to 20 fps on minimal at a large gathering of people at the graphene in Moscow 10 years ago. not very fun.
but someone like.

A
Aleksator 25.07.20

Wouldn't believe it! Any.

s
stttriker 25.07.20

WoW - the best MMORPG, pirates you can play. Stylish (albeit outdated) graphics and great music. He played on the compass.

M
Mag Otshelnik 25.07.20

SWTOR

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 25.07.20

Nothing better to choose.

m
masha 25.07.20

hardqest
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/55217

A
AR3E 25.07.20