3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podzhog Saraev 25.07.20 09:04 pm

Vatras silent, in Yarkendar can not get! (Gothic 2)

Guys, this garbage, pass over the magician in the second part are played in Minental still did not go, want to go to Yarkendar first!!!
Ornaments found, the waterbenders was spectacular ring!!! But Saturas won't give. says, they say, Vatrasa you have to ask permission. bring me his opinion, then I'll give you a ring!!! Come to Vatrasu - it, bitch, silent. Lares NEMA do in Porto, what to do, explain, rather, I want to play!
I can something not so made?
20 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeoStalker 25.07.20

And you Nefarious all the ornaments given?

-
-Lana- 25.07.20

And you're in the tavern was? with the fellowship of the ring talking?

P
Podzhog Saraev 25.07.20

Bazaar only with the White, I gave the key, I checked. said there one, what type of work the teleporters, he was glad
and the rest need the Bazaar in the tavern of the White????

N
NeoStalker 25.07.20

After a conversation with the Eagle, to come and rest, you hand over the staff, armor and ring. Then go to vatrasu and he will give you a letter...

PS Try to follow the story quests in order, and no special problems...And I don't quite understand how you got all the ornaments without entering into the circle
water?

P
Podzhog Saraev 25.07.20

why the heck do quests in order. if you can pile up to gain , and many execute in a single run through the lands horinisa!!!
just played 4 times already, but the addon only 1 time!!!

Who else will come, exactly tell????

-
-Lana- 25.07.20

When Vatras will take you to the water ring, and more precisely when you will perform two main quest:
1. Missing people
2. Arms dealer

Neo, Yes, all right. Find ornament charge even if you haven't joined

P
Podzhog Saraev 25.07.20

let's order!!!
I talked to the Eagle, checked the teleports, told the MAG that they work, then returned to the city, Vatras silent, what do I do next?????????????????????????????????

-
-Lana- 25.07.20

To perform two main quests, then Vatras will see you in the ring and say that the tavern is waiting for you in the brotherhood...and then the plot. Or maybe you all the passing details to paint? Also not interested...

P
Podzhog Saraev 25.07.20

of course, that is uninteresting,
but my friend said that the missing people he found already yarkendare,
or do I have to go and give trendily Dexter??? that used to fulfill the quest of the MISSING PEOPLE???

-
-Lana- 25.07.20

Well, it is clear that the quest of the missing people you will complete only yarkendare, but Dexter broke...and a letter from him to pick up...and read it...and be sure to Vatrasu include...

P
Podzhog Saraev 25.07.20

clearly, if I'm not mistaken, Dexter is the monster, that on the cliff, pendulum live, near the court Onar, on the left??? still there is a crowd of suckers neobucheniya reeling???

YES?

P
Podzhog Saraev 25.07.20

just a year ago, the last time in Готу2 played

-
-Lana- 25.07.20

Yes Yes...Dexter is there :))

-
-Avel- 25.07.20

If you asked Lares to take you to Onar's farm,in the game there is a bug because of which you are not able to get into Yarkendar

-
-Avel- 25.07.20

And Yes.Forgot.Also have to be in a Guild:fire mage,militia or mercenary and tell to Lord Hagen about the dragons.

C
CHAIKOVSKI2005 25.07.20

Listen. Talk with everyone very carefully and thoughtfully. And everything will be OK.

A
Akul 25.07.20

This is garbage I Yarkendar passed and there is a void... a desert ... no one and nothing just the trees of odinokii houses and raining..

g
gotihik 25.07.20

Anyways I play a paladin all the ornaments collected Nefarius gave the ring I concocted to saturos for the ring he blah...Blah...Blah... I'll not give up from Vatrasa letter should come to Vatrasu he says supposedly I need a replacement anyways, too, need help

g
gotihik 25.07.20

The Bazaar in the tavern of White nothing happens he seems to be against you

A
Ababkov Denis 25.07.20

Arson Sheds
Talk to Hagen or whatever, he's still in the top quarter to be simple not remember how in the original and in the return to a theme