3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanchezzz42 25.07.20 09:04 pm

Not blocked blows Algirdas (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

early save, no help,and without block does not work.faced anyone?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MD.Mozi 25.07.20

Like it supposed to

s
sanchezzz42 25.07.20

MD.Mozi
no,I've played and remember that you need to block at the time of the attack when the sword is red and a little luck he falls, and for a while he pants and doesn't attack,but this time it did not work,looked up the passage,they will be blocked as needed

s
sanchezzz42 25.07.20

dok925
what you simpleton driven shnyaga not the case?it would be better passed by,wit.

M
Mama Stiflera 25.07.20

Units generally are not or only in combat with Algirdas? With him in battle is important this unit to put at the right time. At the moment when he starts to teleport (literally a second before impact). Most likely you are late or with him or Vice versa in a hurry. In General, Algirdas possible without the blocks pass. Only in the battle with the zombies Algardi in the quest with iris these blocks are necessary

s
sanchezzz42 25.07.20

, Jennifer from Vengerberg are,and about the right time I also know when to put the block before teleporting,Algirdas blows you all health and falls as it should be(not moving)only the Witcher's a dead already.In General, he was missing 1 or 2 strikes to kill me,even if Quen is

h
hoursdragon 25.07.20

sanchezzz42
Here I can't remember what I had, but it can and is conceived? I it to what, this is not the Algirdas and Etheral, which is in fact a Ghost, and not man, and those that have spoken against beast units is meaningless, just Dodge. On the incentive here is that regarding this it is written:
Oil sword oil from the ghosts, Dodge and quickly beaten. They do not require a lot of strikes-a pair of Oborotov with a large series of counterattacks and ready. You can slow down Igenom and shred. I had three vials of Blizzard, so I've been saving for last. Using a Blizzard, you get a bonus to reaction speed and will be easier to cope with copies. With the remaining deal as well, only avoiding the attack. BUT! If you correctly predict the shock during attack boss, he will temporarily be stunned and the attack will not work. So the best tactic is not to flee, but to attack during lunge forward. The latest copy will be hard to put the blocks and throw dust in the face, so you can beat powerful attack and rolled back. In principle, knowledge of techniques and ability to Dodge, you can handle the boss. Good luck!
And there the hell knows, personally I've already passed the COP on the do not remember they put the blocks.

s
sanchezzz42 25.07.20

hoursdragonя talking about the battle with Algirdas amid the burning of the manor after the shipwreck, and meetings with Gunther,when you tell him that you killed the Prince frog

s
sanchezzz42 25.07.20

dok925
because your witty response was not so witty,but rather just a set of phrases of which I do not understand you're joking or something serious to say and why you do write,just to blurt out what ever x*ynyu

s
sanchezzz42 25.07.20

thank you all,without block,no more questions

h
hoursdragon 25.07.20

sanchezzz42
Sorry, I generally never with him did not collapse, as the world ended.

m
mr_6apcuk 29.01.21

In the game settings, remove the auto-increase of the enemy level. By the way, even with disabling this parameter, you won't win Olgerd quickly. We'll have to try. But blocks and counterattacks will work.

C
ChizHJr 19.07.22

mr_6apcuk
Yes, disabling auto-leveling of the enemy helped.

I also noticed that the blocking did not work for me up to the level 30 of the hero inclusive, and starting from the 31st level of the hero (maybe even from the 32nd), Olgierd's blocking of attacks worked with the setting of the auto-leveling of the enemy turned on.