3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smetanka dlya firka 23.10.19 01:20 pm

Puangue? (Diablo 2)

Having a contest on the Lo rune.

The task is very simple: the first person to write on what a very important topic create a forum topic once corydoras - winner.

P. s it is clear that the theme will be about everybody's favorite pvp need to be more specific!
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaintsFlot 23.10.19

looking for a partner to pass the pirates

S
Smetanka dlya firka 23.10.19

SaintsFlot
it is unlikely that he is write, but your version is counted.

C
CorvinOk 23.10.19

Dober wrote:
it is unlikely that he is write, but your version is counted.
Wang new permanent Banana to Dabiru on the Forum

S

CorvinOk
lo save ;D

k
koridoras 23.10.19

Dober, please
Lo tell SaintsFlot, he is the winner

C
CorvinOk 23.10.19

Dober
Dober wrote:
lo save ;D
i.e. are you saying that if your ban I don't get a rune
LO ? ;((

y
yok0o 23.10.19

The theme from the category your candidates for the position of pvp-admin and then vote once, because no time...

S

corydoras
:DDDDD

S

yok0o
I like this option. Even lo is not a pity.

k
koridoras 23.10.19

It is interesting Lo will be transferred to the winner SaintsFlot who guessed my topic with 100% accuracy or it's proof that Dober deceiver?

y
yok0o 23.10.19

corydoras
More likely a ban on the IP for the fake

k
koridoras 23.10.19

yok0o
what a mess, and me do not arrive? and how interesting it will be proved that I am a fake...

T
Torum. 23.10.19

corydoras
Well, the subject of varovania are the actions of corydoras and not dirt under the nails, so Yes, you calculate it without taking out hands from pockets.

k
koridoras 23.10.19

Torum.
if nick is similar to another it does not mean that I fake, for anyone else I can not give, with the same success can be banned for example, Grenaa Morningstar, is not the point, created the contest promised a prize, the written conditions, the conditions are met, I don't know this player and he probably does not even know what Lo. but I see some are ready to do anything for freestuff Runci) Dober created a topic with the purpose of trolling, and he was strollin

S

corydoras
will this feedback to tell you when main ACC banned (soon) :)

k
koridoras 23.10.19

Dober
Akka I have had the idea to create, to refresh, to play, but decided that this period is not suitable for the start of the game, so Bante health, if you want to write or play, this problem is solved in a few minutes) and you can see offended say)) not to laugh and give away the prize, you pathetic

S

corydoras
I share my experience and not threatening.
I would give the prize to the normal rofl, and this is too low level of 2009. moreover, in conjunction with the filing, insults and pride, it looks generally at the level of shkolota. so, try again.

S
SaintsFlot 23.10.19

Dober
I tried

S

corydoras
Think your rofl managed, took me for you, and also banned xD

C
CorvinOk 23.10.19

Dober wrote:
and also banned xD