3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 25.07.20 09:04 pm

Important! Support the petition against the unjust PunkBuster bans in (Battlefield 3)

From 6 June the unjustified bans of Battlefield 3 players. Who are not indifferent to the fate of the Russian community of BF3, sign the petition:
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/andrew-wilson-protect-your-players
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
SemyStall 25.07.20

Rogues start to whine. For without cheats or step.

R
RoseBlossom 25.07.20

I play honestly. There are no bans were not observed. Your petition most likely nobody cares. If you are really unfairly banned, contact the support Origin. They are intelligent and good guys, talking from personal experience with them.

m
meagarry 25.07.20

For those who do not know: here are a couple themes in BATTLELORE:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ru/forum/threadview/2955064779769777181/last/post_2955064779867894173
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ru/forum/threadview/2955064773548933802/92/

Here is a blog on PG:
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/battlefield_3/bani_dlya_neskolkih_tisyach_igrokov-102035/

Here is a small statistics of bans in Pb:
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-latest50-bf3-lfb41.html

In short, the essence of the problem: for no reason have started to ban accounts BF3 Russian-speaking community... bans thousands.

PS And advise those who are not stopped by these days in game to resolve the situation and not try to go...

K
Killerzzz 25.07.20

meagarry
do not catch
banyat not only Russian, look at the ban list there from all over the world on this bug ban

a
aligator76 25.07.20

I too don't understand,can't there ban is unfounded,and even if so it is possible to challenge! a lot of people saw who did it and they were removed from the ban list! he bought the game first release,and then another, and Premium ,almost never have nebunii !!!

m
meagarry 25.07.20

Killerzzz
I agree that not only the CIS countries. But from other countries under this code, bans from 1-5 people in a hundred probably.

aligator76
To convince that unreasonably no sense. Believe it or not.
The purpose of the topic is: first, to give a resonance problem (because it exists) and to get people banned just saw that they are not alone and the problem is widespread.
Secondly, to protect people from unfair bans (to not go while in the game)

And believe it or not, matter. But you must admit, the logic is still present. If I get banned only cheaters, such a resonance and themes 70+ pages on battle was not.

I have personally banned a free ACC that is not critical. But there is also main with BF4, which is to go and check do not want.

PS for the collection of statistics, who also have free not really needed, ACCA, try to go to them in game on any server. And the results write a review. Can select a percentage or bans will follow the system of their wydawania.

Hope to ban the only free ACCA. And this even have logic: the people picked up and went to try them all cheats. And in order to stop the outrage, have started to ban everyone. Really what else did you expect, giving a free game? However, on Banach unsubscribe and people sort of bought BF (this is the hard test I still do not want))

a
aligator76 25.07.20

Unreasonably this is purely from the technical side(and to challenge),rightly so for cheats or kakieto changes in the file structure which reacts as a cheat PB ! any other that third options is simply to be can't ! (those who puts the cons probably rightly banned ...)

T
TheCORTEX 25.07.20

On account of the ban XS, but from my observations I can say the following
if Bbloke settings to put ru... then kick from server....pishit that you kicked for the reason that your language is Russian
(about the chat not to write, there is of course not what is not written in Russian and inglish did not engage in skirmishes with other players....
Had this twice when Vistula BF block in the Russian language , 1st time immediately upon connection ,the 2nd time after 2-3 minutes of play...

J
JOKERIVAN 25.07.20

Also kicked for the reason of the Russian language, but noticed it kicked me from UK server, German, Russian, everything is fine

a
aligator76 25.07.20

all probably slipping to the fact that sanctions against Russia affected not only political motivation,but the gaming community,and all because the servers are mostly located in countries where these sanctions are applied,that's probably it,although I could be wrong...

m
meagarry 25.07.20

aligator76
I hope You are right =) Otherwise, it is complete nonsense...
They may still ban free Akka.... But then at least would have made a statement like,: Yeah, well, we screwed up that began to distribute the game for free. Want to play - buy.
But it is silent as guerrillas: EA send to evenbalance, like they do with the bans handed out to it evenbalance. And evenbalance say, supposedly there is no error, maybe someone used your GUID to hack. Rogues are in General =)

a
aligator76 25.07.20

meagarry
maybe they want to ban fake Aki has to guess what people-a-kind Thrifty,create a bunch akov ,then activate them the game until there is action,and then who neuspel sell podeshevke )) I also by the way on a couple of my spare accounts activated BF3,but these Aki has long been with me,and by the way still neprobojan through them to play )))

D
D.Artist 25.07.20

Long time since this theme follow, in BF3 for a very long time did not come, tired a little, but the statistics of bans is impressive, of course. If you remember this wave of bans was still when EA launched a bundle of games for$ 3 which included BF3. A lot of people left ACCA ponabrali and such on the servers going on that horror, aimbotter ran in a brazen at each corner on the standard maps. Now a wave of bans went when free game distributed, that is, theoretically, the situation could repeat itself. If you think about it, banyat mostly Russian and CIS, if you look the list of Pbbans we have the ratio is about ~50% of the bans in Russian, ~45% States and Germany, ~5% of all other countries.

PunkBuster - automatic system, there is no person who can make wrong judgment, so the appeal are met very rarely. 100% something interfere in the work shows that it may be a cheat, and maybe third-party software, nobody knows. The fact that a huge percentage of people running around with a harmless the damage mod and the cheats wallhack - fact, and even PB bans are rare, but alarming, that in the code, the ban is no clear definition of a hack, just hack PB... unclear.

It seems to me worth the wait and the situation becomes clearer, but to dismiss the fact that all zabanye really cheaters is not worth it. I saw a whole bunch of posts from hackers in battlelog, which assured that do not use cheats, and they publicly denounced the advanced users of the IB, giving them their GUID with time and place, whining there was Nemer, so XS...

S
Satty 25.07.20

so recently handed out free BF3, so went bans, it is a natural thing

a
avgan12 25.07.20

well I do not like origin but they have a bunch of Desiro here's an example I decided pochiterit on Liuhe origin dragon Inquisi have wound themselves experience and everything else because there are dragons sitting playing Khan wet year for 2 years and not to ban a ochuchenie that the origin of vobchem not bans they have no protection