3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vu-Han 25.07.20 09:12 pm

PTA. Gwent: The Witcher Card Game (Gwent: The Witcher Card Game)

Who already plays in the PTA Gwent, respond: how is the game, what impressions, a lot of players, a lot of bugs in the PTA????
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anime_0 25.07.20

game neochem

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 25.07.20

Awesome this game is a strong competitor for HS, I strongly advise to play when released, if the PTA does not fall (well, if MBT will not).

E
Eagle-Owl 25.07.20

Vu-Han
Cool game. A huge number of new maps, with the balance not yet noticed, the chance of cool loot cards is great(the 5th barrel, and I already got a gold card), without donation is easy to survive(for it is only the barrel you can buy), the players finds a couple of seconds. Overall - this is a great game for killing time

B
Bupycop 25.07.20

Vu-Han
Streamcity MS is...

C
Charisma007 25.07.20

Game - top, one word. Oochen a lot of cards and a huge number of tactics. Full Russian localization, four decks: the Kingdom of the North, the Beast, Scoiatael and Skellige (Nilfgaard will be a little later). All the factions really felt different. Rules slightly changed: now, for example, after each round are taken from the deck of cards. On account of the bugs - there are but very rarely met.
PS I, for example, were this bug: on the battlefield the enemy only has 3 maps of which one, the Golden, that is not susceptible to many effects. I played for Skellige and there's a card that when you use subtracts power from three opponents in three units. But since one of the cards of the opponent were gold, then the ability happened only on 2 maps. But then either the third roll in, or losing the timing. And no, you cannot cancel.

f
fashionfble 25.07.20

Honestly, I plan to start a business, how to reach level 50 in one game, and right into her arms! Thank you CD!

d
diablo_7_13 25.07.20

The game is not bad, minus is 1 - the lack of mobile platforms...
PC can and other games to play, but on the phone it would be

M
Mandrislav 25.07.20

Addictive, but the balance is quite're the weird one, tion of'the taels difficult to resist even with a good deck, and somewhat upset with the absence of Mat, that is clear, they say, one for a broad audience, but sometimes there is a feeling that there should be a Mat, such as with a map Rocher and infantry.

R
Razox 25.07.20

Charisma007
It's not a bug, but a feature) I Have this map was only at the end, and the enemy has 1 gold and had on its to use and drain the round.

I am glad that you can play with users Juan, causing the game can not wait for. Of the downsides of the current permanent poured over servers, sometimes the enemy will throw and empty victory, and sometimes you.

C
Charisma007 25.07.20

Razox
Also had a similar situation, it was a shame) But if a feature, that's fine.

M
M4x150 25.07.20

Good game, bugs are almost there, pick the opponent for 10-20 seconds. Great game!

J
JS_Denton 25.07.20

Oh I would have played if key was not give everything. if anyone will write to the PM. I would be very grateful. Signed up in June and still no key.

c
crix 25.07.20

JS_Denton
Go to mail, fill in the search gog and take a good look at all the letters. I'm so two days ago found the invitation.
In the case of. Cool game, very addictive. Balance is the main thing to think of tactics and correct the deck to distribute, unnecessary cards removed and you will be 15 fights without a loss, as I have today). While only in her play.
Happy voice, design, and most importantly - the logic in the abilities of the cards. For example, CRIS returned to you in hands if you have lost this round. Logical, given her ability in the books. Algirdas is always returned(we remember his feature in the game?), but with lives -2, why so? It's clear by the picture.
Waiting for new maps and Nilfgaard. I thought that today I saw a couple of new maps. Maybe they just didn't notice. Fans of the series will be even just interesting to see the illustrations and read the asterisk above.
Recommend.

J
JS_Denton 25.07.20

I look, but I have no.

C
Charisma007 25.07.20

crix
The fact that the main thing extra cards to remove, right. I'm 25 and playing for Shateela, this game all the enemies you can arrange) But still is more fun when you're the same deck plays. And if the player is experienced, then there are the debuffs and buffs will be that it is possible under 200 points to clear the round from each side.

D
Delphis 25.07.20

well, everything is now Blizzard - you are bankrupt. Quint among ru fans - game of the year

P
Pickuper2009 25.07.20

if developed, not being stupid with your keys - it would be even more fans