3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
enrikokarvales 25.07.20 09:12 pm

Ognina lizard in the forest of giants (Dark Souls 2)

This question came down to the bottom near the fortress (where the grandmother sells different stuff) so the cave is a fire and the lizard spits like her. A lizard seen at the bottom of the fortress near the giant's only like down there?
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 25.07.20

Jump off the top (ring cat shoes jester). Use the key (the door near the Last giant).

S
SuperMetroid 25.07.20

In the cave you can get a good fire sword, but the lizard does not pass, only to run away. And about giant just their abode, where you can jump off or the key is to find later, but they are wildly complicated, in the beginning of the game is not even worth trying. Bosses they don't count all the more.

I
I4igoK 25.07.20

Don't know whether the achievement, but I have seen almost all salamanders at 62M LVL. The Salamander that shoots fire from behind bars have none of me and earlier. Just threw her knives, hiding in the room with the chest and treated if ogrebayut. Then went upstairs and by means of a Ring of the cat jumped down, ran a little further and with a bow hiding behind a pillar gets first Salamander. Then crept back to the one that guards the entrance to their lair, gave Crete, she turned around and killed me. I realized that this doesn't work, all repeated stupidly ran it on sprint, right in their den at breakneck speed. In the centre of den Salamander sagreras at me but didn't spit balls, hiding in the recess with a locked door, I also stupidly showered her with knives+finished off with a two-handed sword. Then progressed to the last fool, as that time behind bars was in the beginning of my story. This idiot was aggressive, she had to work hard, constantly running back and was treated in a recess with a door, but still passed slowly. A total of 62 lvle killed 3 of the 4 salamanders. I think it's quite decent. Ring of fire resistance +1 was wearing but not really saved. Took this thing for about 3 hours, but gave me excellent shield that little course was useful in the passing game, but nevertheless it was worth it. Plus it was a nice challenge.

f
fktrctq78 25.07.20

And that the door to the lair of the salamanders ?

d
darkpromo 25.07.20

fktrctq78
to the boss the Last Giant

f
fktrctq78 25.07.20

and the key is where to take?

X
Xmax1234 25.07.20

fktrctq78
In the iron citadel,at the entrance under the statue breathing fire

M
Makar Miroshnichenko. 25.07.20

I'm playing Gothic 2 returning I mages Agni I pass the test of fire all had to create one but only left with the task of Ulthar to make rune arrows ognennoi I already have everything but only no scroll arrows ognennoi I need help I looked at all merchants all magicians but I Neuquen but not founded I unnecessary code I would like to find it without a code may suggest or simple to say the place or cave where she can nahoditsa or what chest.

A
AT_Sagor 25.07.20

Makar Miroshnichenko.
Something off topic: where is Gothic 2, where Dark Souls II?
The forums of Gothic 2 at the link below, and then in the best case nothing.
http://forums.playground.ru/gothic_2/

E
Ernest Gravicin 25.07.20

Xmax1234
How to retrieve it?

X
Xmax1234 25.07.20

Ernest Gravity
before the boss Old Iron King is the stairs going up to the bonfire, where the lever turns off all the fire-breathing statues in the location, or you can carefully approach from the side and take the key, but there is a chance of death.