3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 25.07.20 09:13 pm

Recipes elixirs In NG+ (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where to buy recipes elixirs in NG+? Have about 35 hours played, no recipes at all.
27 Comments
Sort by:
B
BadEvgen 25.07.20

You can buy Gremista Druid or his disciple nesushka in addition a heart of stone Or look in various places on the map. They can lie in any chest in any cave, even in inconspicuous.

B
Bupycop 25.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
If in a normal game, bought all the recipes from Gremista, the other, you just have to find it is enough even normal games, well, maybe 1-3 will not be able to find, for this is NG+, in which 100% will find.

S
Straiff 25.07.20

All still in Tocante find and a new game+ with everything already set can start. And oils and potions, and bombs and concoctions.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 25.07.20

Straiff
The problem is that I have nothing to raise the level of intoksikatsii, in addition to the skill to 30 and set the Manticore. I barely 2 broth can drink.

E
Eraser101 25.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Intoxication improve all recipes, not just potions. For example, the ink recipes and distillation of one mutagen to another is also increase her. Blueprints, runes and other things. Now intoxication 279, without the Manticore and skill.

D

Eraser101
Unless runes increase? I have no effect.

E
Eraser101 25.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
So you already bought the regular game again recipes the threshold of intoxication do not increase.

D

Eraser101
What to do now? To live with 2 broths?

E
Eraser101 25.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Buy all the recipes from the merchants, starting with the White Garden. If in a normal game, you didn't, now they have to give you intoxication. Oh, and check do you have a skill Acquired resistance of a branch of a herbalist to increase the level of intoxication for recipes 1, 2 and 3-th level, this is the first row, 4th skill.

D

Eraser101
In a normal game I bought ALL the recipes because preparing for NG+ where I welded them. Resistance max. level. 157 ed of intoxication as set Manticore without gloves and with the control of metabolism.

E
Eraser101 25.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Perhaps the question will seem strange, but Acquired resistance inserted into a cell? Anything can happen...

D

Eraser101
Yeah, I noticed when I first drank the broth.

P
Popolam 25.07.20

Solodilov a Dmitry wrote:
Where to buy recipes elixirs in NG+?
In NG+ all collected (bought) recipes oils/ potions/ bombs/ echemportal of moving from NG... IN NG+ need to re-collect drawings only armor/ swords/ bolt...If there is addition of KIV, all the missing recipes can be bought from alchemists in Bolera (Toussaint) in NG...IN version 1.30 is much easier collecting recipes to NEZAVISIMAYA Gazeta.

D

Popolam
Ie I can't upgrade intoxication if in a normal game, bought all the possible recipes and oil?

P
Popolam 25.07.20

Intoxication (a branch of the alchemist) can be pumped though from the beginning...IN NG+ everything is much simpler: have all the recipes, a lot of money and most importantly experience of passing. But it is interesting to try other quests)

To see the maximum level of intoxication, it is necessary to invest in skill Acquired resistance (alchemy) and put it to work (in the matrix on the right)

E
Eraser101 25.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
If you bought them, the intoxication of your Geralt would not be so low.

D

Eraser101
It turned out that this is a bug of the game. That is strange, I hours 10 did not take off durability, and just today, the game gave me my legal 320 units.

P
Popolam 25.07.20

and just today, the game gave me my legal 320 units.
Maybe 230?

D

Popolam
Control metabolism, set Manticore, all the recipes bombs, oils and potions.

P
Popolam 25.07.20

Control metabolism, set Manticore, all the recipes bombs, oils and potions.
Then somewhere shortfall. At 1.22 with all additions MNU was 332..334
Don't lie. Somewhere 325..327