3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tousher 25.07.20 09:15 pm

Who will play? (Guild Wars 2)

well, who you'll play ? so purely out of curiosity interested in
57 Comments
Sort by:
S
SAORGA 25.07.20

Character. And who else can be?

T
Tousher 25.07.20

races: Nords ,humans ,elves ,demons and who knows what small
classes : ranger ,Thief ,Elementalist ,Lich ,warrior ,defender
here in the midst of it and choose personally I can not decide between
a thief ,lecam and ranger-om

S
SAORGA 25.07.20

Yes I know what race, class and so on. But You wrote Who? :)

And if so, exactly what will create Carra (demons that is) a warrior. Sylvari (elves are), or the thief, or Ranger. Although still look, can and warrior :) so far not very much about the merits of said races.
While the second term may still create a human elementalist. Time I will have a lot when the game comes out, so that the experiments do not skimp :)
By the way, small is Asura.

Q
Quis custodiet ipsos cust 25.07.20

I would like to play and start for the Nord-necromancer)

T
Tousher 25.07.20

SAORGA you supposedly being an expert help me to define the main Persian I liked the current 3 these class thief Ranger and Lich all classes quite a Foggy described on this difficult choice

S
SAORGA 25.07.20

Toucher
I'm an expert? Yah. Not released the game? :) I got this a rating of one message. ONE! Surprised myself :) But the release of information own right.

About ringer I can say that there is a strong will Sylvari. Thieves have also, as I understand it, pretty good. Lich (necromancer, as I understand it), I don't know... Well, Charr definitely disappear. The Norns, too. Remain either men or sylvari, or Asuras.
Although there is not so important. The developers claim that the experiment can be whatever you like. At least Carra-Maga to create :) each class of each race will be a bonus. So warrior sylvari will have a unique Skil what kind of roots. You can guess :)
I just saw the difference between a thief and a Ranger. Except that the second one has Pets and the skills to command animals. And both have ranged and melee in a good command of both.

T
Tousher 25.07.20

you're not bigger, I ask WHO better to play Ana what Russ for Toko-th here are class

S
SAORGA 25.07.20

Toucher
For those who prefer. What I'm here to help can?

T
Tousher 25.07.20

I don't know most likely all going to play just don't know how to do basic

S
SAORGA 25.07.20

Well, I'm here not help in this case. Tastes because everyone is different :)

T
Tousher 25.07.20

prefer steamed as little as possible =)

S
SAORGA 25.07.20

Then do not worry and make all the classes. Then choose :)

T
Tousher 25.07.20

not steamed have a LOT of

S
SAORGA 25.07.20

From this it is possible to UDOVOLSTVIE ))

T
Tousher 25.07.20

nope
first of all have to download then to save money Exodus to look for harakiri bosam to do annoying much

S
SAORGA 25.07.20

Let's see...

A
Assassin Solt 25.07.20

Honestly it is very difficult to determine, all in its own good.

S
SAORGA 25.07.20

Well, most people don't really like the engineer fell of the classes. I think that most will be for Carrow to play.

K
KimKem 25.07.20

I don't even know what pannsylvania class left,seems to be the rag...
Can't decide,Asura-NCR or Asura-mage,and maybe this class unknown))
By the way,who said that to create many different,so their number will be limited,ie for example small 3 peronia to Akka(so it was in GW,and they navryatli will change).Can be more,but it will have to pay.

S
SAORGA 25.07.20

They haven't told about the restrictions on the slots.