3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immense 25.07.20 09:15 pm

Classic really dead? (Diablo 2)

Or someone runs fo fan? Not for wigs?
35 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 25.07.20

Immense, XS, but the forum section is not exactly in the best shape. so conceived?..

J
Juwargane 25.07.20

not )) run boys for example have a channel on YouTube
there are daily and monthly tournaments are fast passing recently ran a set barbarian paladin
here sharpening on Amazon

right now there is no video,probably rest

https://www.youtube.com/user/UberQuestTeam
https://blizzard.gg/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21-here you can sign up for the season

f
firkax 25.07.20

D4K
uqt is Lod, and then the question (and forum section) about the classics version of the game without add-ons

f
firkax 25.07.20

on topic - just yesterday I was playing on TC its Sorka

A
Archon Guard 25.07.20

and died because someone zodiac sign is Aries.. ahem in a negative value, how would it pokulturnee say, say drank innovations of any and changelog post do not forget that the people saw something good happens and life goes on (

not but what sell crap like in the old days is unrealistic and there is no trade normal inevitably all die and people who povelivaet where no such rebate here in one place, without moving forward to play interesting, someone out there chests zahov merselis, but in fact a chest with runes drone to collect the sucks became more of hemorrhoids and less gameplay - here it is and the result is people dump

m
minovalo 25.07.20

The UCC dead stop.

O
Obsessed 25.07.20

Archon Guard on the subject was a good Anek about Gorbachev: "Yes? sorry. I have so many fresh ideas...
so a logic of norms: KL live, I played last night. in the single he also has all the rules (OFC).

i
ixdon 25.07.20

I sometimes solo run hammer for 7 ppl. Think AMA try the Darts in hcs

O
Oranowe 25.07.20

ixdon
AMA on Darts great lives in HKS, not solo OFC, and in the party. just this season I am very pleased that it ran on CL, not Hamm or Sora. beaver do not wanted, as in a posture that season they played it a lot. sorry did not have time to take the AMA LVL 90 before all naporovshis and left with CL.

f
firkax 25.07.20

AMA generally excellent at KL live, passed her the game forgot that it HC
with the exception of normal dories
for act 3-4 hell need party yeah

O
Obsessed 25.07.20

all naporovshis and left with CL.
Oranowe, it rules OFC.

KISfly, ..all God's dew ©

O
Oranowe 25.07.20

Obsessed
there were still a few people who play on TC fo fan, but they left after a while, maybe no ppl at all, and the norms of open HKS now do not gather in any way.
just like always, and we all know why.

O
Obsessed 25.07.20

Oranowe, yeah. D2 rules as it is now. the majority wants to see her like that. no changes are necessary.

i
ixdon 25.07.20

Well, it is a classic on the classics...
Although it would be possible to try something like that to arrange the type of tournament

O
Obsessed 25.07.20

ixdon, kill a boor hell Seiza 5 minutes?

i
ixdon 25.07.20

No, I'm talking about the pvp tournament :)

However, creating characters for pvp (not counting the hammer) rests on the yellow things. Need Naga for BvA 180+ ED on necro -- 2/20/3 spear; for v/t -- scepter 2/40 IAS and barbed shield 2/20@. Damn, last season, the scepter is bought, and only this season I realized what a stroke of luck.

O
Oranowe 25.07.20

ixdon
The problem with pvp on TC is not even in searching for things, but the fact that people who is even as some wonder on this server are almost there. Before last season there were 5! people who run pvp KL, including me. Now none of these five, except me, does not play D2.

O
Obsessed 25.07.20

ixdon, pvp in KL a little tried to revive Rain, but how long they lasted. I am inclined to think that the complete passivity of the administration, pvp in KL will never happen. I obvious a simple concept: fewer people looking for naga 180+ ed => naked less of these on the server => less TC pvp the barb. but to change the drop of anything anywhere administrator is not willing, because don't. approx.

I can offer Rhine here to unsubscribe, he can clarify who was driving and in any gear. the number of uniques/sets is very easy and is the top for some classes. someone to collect easier, some dramatically complicated.

i
ixdon 25.07.20

Yes, please. And then I very vaguely imagine what KL has pvp builds

O
Obsessed 25.07.20

ixdon, no problem. remember that nakor and ww-barb zarulivaet, sort of. necro frw gained. :-) Blinkbat on the belly.