3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beibut24 25.07.20 09:16 pm

What's the big difference will be in performance between the Kaby Lake and skylake?

Much processors Kaby Lake performance will be different from skylake?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser777 25.07.20

Since 2011, it's the usual 3-6%

V
Vinni-Pukh 25.07.20

Beibut24
Equal to the frequency not more than 1%, for Kaby Lake is only a rebranding of Sky Lake

W
WWQ 25.07.20

Beibut24
from Kabi should be overclocking better than the sky, there's your 1-2% gain from the architecture +2-3% gain from the additional acceleration , the exhaust is the standard for Intel's 4-5% growth with the new line.

B
Beibut24 25.07.20

WWQ
Well Sky Lake like from the previous generation is much more powerful? It is as disruptive technology goes?

V
Vinni-Pukh 25.07.20

WWQ
I don't know what there is better acceleration will be. If the rebranding Haswell added additional capacitors to enhance power. Then there is the food 100% identical, no difference

W
WWQ 25.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
well antalovtsy promised good acceleration , full news read :)
Beibut24
it's a pitchfork on the water... have to wait for tests , but I would Wanganui that the difference between Kabi and sky will be less than that between hasholom and Skye. Broadwell I have not considered , since it is a niche out...but in those games where the frequency is not important, looks very cheerfully with her cache level 4.

a
armasch 25.07.20

As always, the difference will be only on paper, in fact I think it is hardly noticed.

V
Vinni-Pukh 25.07.20

WWQ
well antalovtsy promised good acceleration , full news read :)
Don't know who promised, I believe the facts and the eyes, the power is the same.

W
WWQ 25.07.20

Vinni-Pukh wrote:
Don't know who promised, I believe the facts and the eyes, the power is the same.
let me borrow your x-ray ,I don't see =)
here you go, read , I did not cheat, I can only be disinformative =)
Спойлерhttps://www.overclockers.ru/hardnews/77532/processory-intel-kaby-lake-smogut-razgonyatsya-luchshe-skylake.html