3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 25.07.20 09:18 pm

Question about damage from ripostes. (Dark Souls 3)

I can't understand whether that counts only physical damage?
Play for the Pyromancer, 103 level, Istarski two-handed sword. Total damage 580, 400 darkness and 180 physical damage with the hornet ring in the amount of three blows is applied to a 600 damage total. Another character 155 level, with weapons that deals only physical damage from 600 to 700, causes a thousand damage in the sum of three strikes after riposte.
8 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 25.07.20

For maximum damage when you parry and riposte better to use axes, and weapons with the 2nd shock during riposta (supposedly the same Topalov, wrist blades - Claw , I suggest using the Sword of Farron, his blade parries well.). The main kind is considered physical damage. Istarski sword the most powerful weapon, if your pers able to wear something better.
@
from the wiki
A good choice for characters with absolute slope in magic and low strength and agility. With sharpening the roughness and the improvement of +10 damage is 322, while retaining the ability to buffet this sword. This will allow you to milk it for 450-500 damage.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 25.07.20

_Ozymandias_
Istarski two-handed sword, and not just Istarski. A very good weapon.
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Асторский_двуручный_меч

A
Aleudin1 25.07.20

Guys try the Sword killer of the undead. Almost all enemies he has huge critical damage. I would even say it is not much to lose Great axe of dragon Slaying. Besides, he's almost everything scanlogic with two hands. In General, I recommend.

A
AT_Sagor 25.07.20

0000Ptasha
There is such indicator, as critical damage. Here from it all and is calculated. I have the axe slave tempered gem of chaos and he's not a physical damage, but however, during Riposto, shocks in the back or just to catch when the shield is broken the damage is the difference in the range of 500 to 1100 and is all without the hornet ring, so critical had the minimum - 100. Also do not forget the resistance of enemies, they are always considered regardless of the type of attack.

P
Pacanchik84 25.07.20

Is it not so?
The formula for a simple blow:

Damage=Your damage(weapons) minus the absorption of damage from the enemy(armor) (- even if the rings)

s
siame 25.07.20

About physical damage riposte: dark hand has almost no physical damage, mostly dark, but a critical hit has a decent. The best weapon for low levels.

B
BioCommandos 25.07.20

The biggest damage Riposto and backstabb is larger swords. Plus, the damage modifier depends on the critical strike weapons.
So if you want to put critical strikes, then, in descending order: 1)2 Large swords) Daggers 3) Rapier 4) Other

D
Dekster Morgan 25.07.20

The person above says a lot about. The top damage weapons which option is more Crytical. Do you want to apply gopalaswami damage? Take panterka, sharpen rudeness - get fantastic ripost(for low LVL). For high levels, already looking for something that deals more base damage - Psy, large axes. In DLTS appeared rapier with a modifier of Crete 130 yesterday in pvp endured with riposte only way to go.