3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Martinika 25.07.20 09:19 pm

Help to find X6-88 (Fallout 4)

I did not notice when the missing X6-88, presumably unsuccessfully teleported with GG in the quest to destroy the BS. Neither the Department of robocopters, or anywhere else at the Institute - no, Already ran since then, no saves (Survival), there is no console because the console ))), guessing stuck in some random place in the Wasteland.\
If anyone on PC is having the same problem, there is a console command to move to the character (for X6-88 - player.moveto 0002e210a). If this black piece of iron stuck in one place, please let me know where you found him on this team, I would be very grateful.
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 25.07.20

Martinika
In recent DLS Vol-tech which is terminal. It has the ability to track all teammates. Maybe that will help.

M
Mudryy glupec 25.07.20

Martinika
Sometimes he goes near the location Libertaliya, in the South near the boat or in the North docks.

K
Kirlusha 25.07.20

Martinika
I have it too somewhere disappeared exactly when you teleport, although the satellite was still listed. I then just chose another partner, and X6-88 was sent to the nearest village.
Sometimes he returned to the Bureau of robotcontroller.
In the end just gave up for that piece of junk, buggy it some,,,

M
Martinika 25.07.20

About how wonderful discoveries we ...
Although I did it repeatedly and unsuccessfully sought (already advised), but there was this prodigal son of Harlem only after the application of the new capabilities of the terminal asylum 88

Thank you guys, especially the black tiger, rushing to save the Princess at 4am )))

I promise to stroke and feed all of your colleagues regardless of color and size, and yet in Your honor renamed my favorite hammer, which is so fun to tap any bald green men and other evil spirits Badlands.

B
BlackTigerTK 25.07.20

Martinika
:-)
Nice avatar, I use;-)

A
Alexandrsaf1994 25.07.20

Thank you everything turned out it really was there near the ship poked by poked at him and mission accomplished? Glitch this was on Ps4)