3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taeila 25.07.20 09:19 pm

Remaster vs SweetFX and ENB (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Who is stronger and more beautiful? )
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grafen 25.07.20

Remaster of course. What can I say, Yes, and the way a remaster can be a couple useful mods to put, for example equipping to the or, for example, quests to monsters, and to put 10500 graphical mods I don't want the game then crashes every 5 seconds

T
Taeila 25.07.20

Grafen
How about this one... yellow tint, clean the atmosphere of cold Northern country? In Skyrim it was spring. )

G
Grafen 25.07.20

Taeila
Great, the main thing that I like, and if my opinion does not suit the other, that is their problem :)

T
Taeila 25.07.20

What do others think? :)

K
KeithNyan 25.07.20

What is there to think? On utube see VIDOS about Skyrim with ENB top and everything will become clear. with:

C
CreMat0ry 25.07.20

ENB

F
Fenderrr 25.07.20

Of course fashion! Remaster one and fashion have a lot of types and presets. Stupid comparison.

G
GG4 25.07.20

Remaster of course. Beams is not in any fashion, with them nothing compares and they close all the gaps.

W
Wild Rider 25.07.20

If you evaluate the lighting in the game, then I'm happy with the remaster. And in a lot of the ENB bloom and spread color. Under the screenshots in a certain weather and time of day it is good to use, but impossible to play.
Even add, before the developers had a task to improve the graphics, and as little as possible to touch the color palette with the aim to preserve the authenticity of the original Skyrim. Yes, the night was brighter, the sunset a little brighter, the sky lost fading in Sunny weather (the last - Gud, by the way), but it happened due to the introduction of a global lighting godrays.
If they put something from the graphics mods, then only re texture.

B
Bombardirovschik 25.07.20

GG4
GG4 wrote:
Remaster of course. Rays are not present in any fashion