3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demons97 25.07.20 09:19 pm

3dmgame.dll no(((( (Mad Max)

Guys huge request who pirate and they are working please put this file on the website (3dmgame.dll), and then as no download it is not constantly, though the antivirus is missing, devour this file will not be anyone.
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 25.07.20

Demons97
The defender vindovs add a folder to the exclusions max.

c
condemned123 25.07.20

Vychuchol
you are absolutely right.
it defender eats 3dmgame.dll
noona to go to windows defender and put the file 3dmgame.dll in exception.

D
Demons97 25.07.20

Vychuchol
Have already put in exception, and still((( And so it goes with the 8, 8.1 and 10 Windows.

D
Demons97 25.07.20

Freemanmetall
Download how would download the file, but in the form of high virus put in the exceptions and the game even won't start at all.

m
markussurov 25.07.20

Guys help pliz.I 10ая Windows bought the CD pirates uploaded clicked on the shortcut does not start, tried through the folder one hell.Unzipped writes the computer does not have bink2w64.bll and 3dmgame.bll try reinstalling the program reset is the same crap.Help the pancreas.

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Demons97
Game 450 rubles now stands. Maybe easier to buy and not to be soared with these curves crack?

m
moblin 25.07.20

Protocol10
Crack does not curve, and the game itself. 30$ is a 450r.?

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

moblin
Crack curve as far as I know. Many complain with the game crashes on the main map or something. Can certainly already fixed. And personally, my game just won't start at all. 450 rubles 450 rubles, for that price you can buy the key to stimovsky version.

E
Eremite_City 25.07.20

Who has Win 8>10, do so. Installed when disabled AntiVir..
Then turn it will begin to swear on the virus at the start of Mad Max.
Go to the quarantine settings of virus scan, note the threats detected,
and click restore and allow. All restored and added to exclusions.
Each files are different. I, for example, was bink2w64.dll and 3dmgame.dll.
I restored them and the game went on. At the same time I had to set the time zone from Singapore.