3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antonrogov 23.10.19 01:21 pm

Bored (Fallout 76)

Began free week, downloaded, played. But all the time had a feeling that it's all in vain and the game is nothing to do. It seems the same 4-second fall, the same game mechanics, but something is missing. Climb everywhere, collect the same stuff, same guns, same armor, kill the same enemies. But do not feel that this game needs to go. That is, it is not clear why to do all this. Yes, constant reloading (the game where you have to collect stuff for building and crafting!). Does not run. And build I do not see much sense, because there are no NPC and his village no one will inhabit. And as a shooter sucks.
Hence the question: How to play it to get at least some pleasure from the process?
The people that play it, probably like it is possible? Or this game is only for special lovers?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 23.10.19

antonrogov
I amuse this blog:
https://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_76/kak_igroki_fallout_76_razvlekayut_samih_sebya-352638/

The players themselves entertained. Maybe you will find this helpful.

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 23.10.19

and I amuse this Spanish critic

E
EvgenyDMT 23.10.19

antonrogov wrote:
Hence the question: How to play it to get at least some pleasure from the process?
The people that play
Remove,this slag no one plays.

C
Cyrcus 23.10.19

To decry the game will not,because there are people who like it,but the taste and color...But I don't gone was removed.

W
Wolfram carbide 23.10.19

You can put together a gang of antipodarum, to catch and to shoot them and so on. (by the way, already did). Only for it to be banned, but the bored!

T
Tdante 23.10.19

Okay, as usual.
Chase the main quest.
Build the house.
Choose and do three events. There are not many, but they are.
Open and smooth out all the locations.
Try a little pianitsa with players and aderemi.
All can be removed.

s
saturn7774 23.10.19

Wolfram carbide
A gang of bad people ?.. What did the gang and why they are banned ? :-)

a
antonrogov 23.10.19

saturn7774
Doing that were caught and shot glinomesov. And banned for the reason that in the West it is not like those who do not like glinomesov.

s
saturn7774 23.10.19

antonrogov
Well, that'll be fun ... :-)

g
gennaz 23.10.19

antonrogov
It's not easy boring,and very boring game,for all the test met two obobrannyh dogs and all!
Spoiler
The dialogue is worse than Fallout 4 and they are still asking for it now is$ 30 and that's with a 50% discount!!!))) Todd Howard what happened to you?!

R
RikoChiko 23.10.19

How you played in F4?

gennaz
But La-La is not necessary here. The graphics are a bit better than F4.

a
antonrogov 23.10.19

Recochica wrote:
How you played in F4?
It has quests, a goal, a sane build (with mods), NPC in the end. And then there is nothing of this. Only the wild other players, which would not have been better Mobs will spawn continuously. Entered the building, cleared out 3 floors, went on the 4th and they are already on the ground had risen. Well, for what I cartridges spent? This is a game where no matter what you do, everything is devoid of meaning. Because it is boring to outrageous.
Recochica wrote:
The graphics are a bit better than F4.
A little better? She can and better, but the computer does not pull. 4th was almost at top speed and looked beautiful. This hack is laggy, even on minimal, looking like a soap shit.

a
antonrogov 23.10.19

This shit still doesn't want to leave without signing in basistov account username and password which I have forgotten.