3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Witchhunter 25.07.20 09:20 pm

Looking for a mod for a flashlight power armor (Fallout 4)

The problem I have this terribly annoying and a small round beam of light from the lantern on the helmet of power armor. I much prefer the uniform glow all around the screen of the PIP-boy. Is there a mod that would do the same lighting when you're in power armor?
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Selezen 25.07.20

Witchhunter
Jus ' take off that armor!

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

Witchhunter
They have different orientation of illumination PIP-boy shines almost under his feet, and the beam from the lantern on the helmet pulls up to the third floor of the building and has many modifications.
Spoiler

E
ElmStreetBoy 25.07.20

Witchhunter
Floodlight / Flood light
Not a lot wrong,but I think worth it.

D
Dolgovya3yy 25.07.20

There is a mod on a shoulder lamp and the second lamp polymer armor on the helmet For the power armor shoulder lamp to put tried-shines strong!

W
Witchhunter 25.07.20

nestrbob
I don't care where they Shine. I want the same light in power armor and PIP-boy. Well, I do not like to walk at night looking at the world through the keyhole...
And I know about the modification. None of them gives the desired effect.

W
Witchhunter 25.07.20

shieldandsword
A lot of things, you name the mods write.

W
Witchhunter 25.07.20

ElmStreetBoy
Thanks, I'll try.

D
Dolgovya3yy 25.07.20

No question:
The TNR shoulder lamp the Shoulder Lamp
Tactical flashlights Tactical Flashlights
Light for combat armor, Combat Helm Lamp

West Tek West Tek Tactical goggles Tactical Optics - Night Vision, Thermal Vision and More
SCGRU (this NVD)

All of those mods are Russified!

English : Combat Helmet Illumination

W
Witchhunter 25.07.20

shieldandsword
Why do I need fashion gadgets for regular armor, if I want to remove the effect of the flashlight (a small cone of light) for the power armor?!

D
Dolgovya3yy 25.07.20

Witchhunter
These mods don't know and haven't seen it anywhere to be honest, and perelapatil hundreds of mods. Such a task trying to solve only through changes in the game files only ,and even then I doubt it.

c
clearfix 25.07.20

Witchhunter
Legendary Lamps - Lamps Lights Pipboy Overhaul like this mod changes the colors, the patterns, the brightness of the light PIP-boy and lamp power armor. He is not yuzal, so that the effectiveness can not say