3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 25.07.20 09:20 pm

as to Hartmann 7.62 mm machine gun? (Mafia 3)

actually the question in the header of the theme. in the game write that it gives Vito. but what needs to be done? I've already given him 4 district fully implemented the additional task to eliminate the people involved in the death of Joe. but he is clinging and the gun does not. or the opportunity to obtain it tied to the plot. prompt who in course.
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignatyeff 25.07.20

fox345
Part of it will be in the story, because the same situation was, but I was given just before the murder of Olivia

W
WWQ 25.07.20

fox345
you don't need the gun, it's terrible. M16 is better many times.

f
fox345 25.07.20

WWQ
I generally go through the entire game solely with a pistol with a silencer. but in the game there are moments when you need to quickly mow a whole group of enemies. for example when reinforcements arrive. then he wouldn't stop. and while the submachine Gun Thompson yuzayu. it's a spacious store.

W
WWQ 25.07.20

fox345
by the way I also passed with a gun ,with a silencer when pump accuracy - shoots like a sniper rifle, at any distance and accurately.
in Thompson's knockdown is small , but if you take EMCO or Kalash , there is 2 bullets is enough to kill , sometimes 3, but if nakachatsya to get into the jug , then do not care with what weapon to play.

N
NatanDrake 25.07.20

To give most of Vito. After this gun for free will appear in the truck.

f
fox345 25.07.20

Nathandrake
OK

D
Denis Pisyushkin 25.07.20

WWQ
go with Hartman, with him more interesting

W
Waffen 25.07.20

You can carry more than 2 weapons??I can not understand....

f
fox345 25.07.20

Waffen
no