3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the_stivik 25.07.20 09:20 pm

how to increase the contentment of the citizens? (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Can't increase the allowances that must build to increase
8 Comments
Sort by:
i
inartr86 25.07.20

Rare resources, buildings , government, city-state..

Yet contentment is pretty much falling because of the war..

X
Xenomorph_drone 25.07.20

Entertainment centers put. And improvements to it. Then satisfaction will be high. So will it be at maximum if there are many wonders of the world.

U
UnItalianoVero 25.07.20

Xenomorph_drone
inartr86
And then there are the the contentment from the great people, however, it is always at zero.

s
sobr21 25.07.20

Don't know will help or not but just in case. I have the capital and even a couple of large cities dipped contentment , in the capital -9 -5 in the other two . At this time I had a war between me and Russia. So I sent a request to the world to Peter and asked him about 5 rare resources the city money and a few sculptures . Two days passed and contentment in the cities is back to normal.

K
Kevin Oukveyl 25.07.20

Also the level of contentment depends on the level of housing in the city.

k
kroud 25.07.20

Xenomorph_drone
Has played for Brazil, built the carnival(leisure center). When I was posted near the city, a bonus was given as written, 2nd time played placed 4-5 cells, the bonus was zero. There is a dependence of the placement of the entertainment center?

X
Xenomorph_drone 25.07.20

kroud
That's about it, I don't know.

D
DrAgon_steel 25.07.20

War much partying, though there are nuances - from who to whom when and how. The government, or rather the government are bonuses to contentment, resources, well, it's as always, and Yes - the entertainment center - which must be pumped. Incidentally - you still can instead of building - the city's resources on entertainment to throw, after the construction of the entertainment district.
In somebody without war cost?