3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr_blackie 25.07.20 09:20 pm

Bug quest \"fool's Gold\" (Spoiler) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After visited the sanctuary back in the village, kill the wolves, and with Intekom can not talk.
27 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 25.07.20

mr_blackie
Hah, a new quest and once the bug?

G
GTX7J 25.07.20

full of bugs and without it there was. I have the Witcher through the sky in the same place I went))) two cells with no keys. the stones of the swords and the clothes themselves disappear))) against the bug does not trample.

m
mr_blackie 25.07.20

I downloaded from different places, but bug always comes back around.

z
zweruchka 25.07.20

Maybe not all wolves killed? He rose from his knees? Until you do I won't talk.
I have everything was fine with this quest, Yonaka hung at the end:)

M
Maxonior 25.07.20

Strange, all works for me. Wolves soaked, Jontek with the earth has risen and with it the available dialogue type Where's the gold?. You new game started after patching, or as with the first version of the game started to play at the start from the release, and play?

m
mr_blackie 25.07.20

I have 3 wolves killed, but Jontek with her knees.

l
look-look 25.07.20

mr_blackie
wolves 5

m
mr_blackie 25.07.20

look-look
I have 3 wolf, after killing them, the job changed to talk to Intekom
Both are looking for, but only 3 of the wolf was IONTEC remained on his knees.

H
Hattack 25.07.20

Need to kill 5 wolves.

M
Michael Gade 25.07.20

and I do not have this pig which we need to talk

P
POLKOVNIK2005 25.07.20

The first time I passed everything without problems, but during the game I had to go back to the save and replay, all Jo......and no it does not gets up from her knees , watched the video walkthrough there of wolves that was only three and they lie with a Bang, so this is another bug and I think not the last. With every patch,DLC quality only get worse......................and
PS Try the cache check did not help

R
Rorshah 25.07.20

The problem with Intecom solved?

d
dazmondtyt 25.07.20

The guys solved the problem with Intecom!!!! I had to move it to the Roach and he gets up..

z
zybtex 25.07.20

And I have not working on the quest when it is necessary on pigs to look at. I have all the houses spared, and Fig.

s
saa0891 25.07.20

I have no bugs,the quest normally takes place.

I have a question on the quest.
Is there any particular trick with that crazy Intekom,in my opinion it is not so simple.
I had some sort of crap,when I left one house,he did something over the water trough and was the sound and effects it's like he casts a spell,and I saw immediately dumped.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 25.07.20

dazmondtyt
You're the best! Thank you I thought so and leave it undone.

D
DarkStalker86xm 25.07.20

I have no sanctuary pigs which need to chat...

L
Loki_Fran 25.07.20

Also met a problem with the lack of pigs. Someone wrote that under the bridge in the water to look for her but nope nothing there.

k
ksenob1te 25.07.20

What, no Sven

Jump here from here

Go here

Using vidmachenko of view we find a pig

Begin to talk to her(you need time to catch the moment when appears the button for the action as the pig turns always). And all actually it appears where it should be

O
Old_Nick 25.07.20

ksenob1te
It does not always help - as you yourself noted, she is not worth it.
Easier to re boot and begin the quest anew. And, somehow, from the very beginning, and after inspection of pigs in the houses, but before the 2nd conversation with Intecom
saa0891...is There any trick with that crazy Intekom,in my opinion it is not so simple....
Had the same suspicions. Was a strange moment when Geralt came out of the house, I saw that IONTEC he unwrapped his injured hand and raised it up. Hand was a strange glow. At the approach of the Witcher IONTEC hand quickly hid.
But I have no options, no continue have not yet discovered.
According to this: the question: (C) ;)
Has anyone tried at the end to protect it from free people? Maybe if he snapped - what will occur?