3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 25.07.20 09:21 pm

Experience points for quests (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

prompt who in course. is there a mod which allows you to get experience for completing quests like in fallout and then by the third game all the opportunities of gaining experience exhausted. and how to play is no longer interesting. there is no incentive.
23 Comments
Sort by:
B
BenziLLLa 25.07.20

On account of the fashion - insecure.
But at the expense of opportunities to argue. Pumping and carovane and potions to one hundred and the subsequent reset to level 15, enable you to work wonders. If you collect enough ore/ingots, leather, alchemical ingredients and be patient, before you open new horizons.
Inspirational wrapped, Yes.

f
fox345 25.07.20

BenziLLLa
what gives reset to level 15?

N
Nikel2 25.07.20

fox345
the ability to pump this skill to infinity

f
fox345 25.07.20

BenziLLLa
dropping for example the skill of a blacksmith and pump it to the new one by putting the experience gained to the skills that I need?

B
BenziLLLa 25.07.20

To return all spent points and perks to pump the skill up to hundreds. With the acquisition of new points perks.

f
fox345 25.07.20

Nikel2
and the experience is reset via the console?

N
Nikel2 25.07.20

fox345
I do not know,do not probyval

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

fox345
Tell me stupid, like a third of the game to pump GG all the parameters for 100% and unlock all abilities?

B
BenziLLLa 25.07.20

With DLTS Dragonborn made it possible to do the same.

f
fox345 25.07.20

nestrbob
I did not write that pumped everything up to a hundred. and the fact that the opportunity to do it honestly without cheating and above become exhausted.

N
Nikel2 25.07.20

fox345
Activate mode zadrot 1.0 ,and have come to love the garlic:)

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

fox345
The level of HS in the game is cleared including swing there is always something.

f
fox345 25.07.20

Nikel2
never heard of this mode.

N
Nikel2 25.07.20

fox345
Oh well:)))

I
Inquisitor 25.07.20

nestrbobQ
Ya even the main quest almost did not start .in High Hrothgar do not go, level 181, no cheats and console steam version.. what is this!? Magic..
PS pickpocketing 18 legendary times.. apart from that ALL the skills were once legendary... some more than once..

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

Inquisitоr
Nonsense. Even if you'll be theft to GG levels to earn points to use in another skill, it must first be pumped. If I'm not using magic, then pump it will not work, no matter how many experience points I had. So you pump only the level of GG, not his ability.

I
Inquisitor 25.07.20

nestrbob
Inquisitоr wrote:ALL skills at least once was a legendary...
Pitt.

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

Inquisitоr
Where did you get the locks for the hundredth level of hacking, even if the campaign mode is not started? You can of course just pick to break, too experience added, but the master key is also on the way heaps are not lying.

I
Inquisitor 25.07.20

nestrbob
And about MA'JUD and vex didn't you hear? And see above
Inquisitоr wrote: pickpocketing 18 legendary times..
do you think 10 levels from 90 to 100 so hard to recruit? I almost did just in Whiterun and Windhelm.. And mind you, I wanted to have ALL my skills were beautiful icon of the dragon, or something.. so I and breaking locks dropped to legendary and pumped it for a second time..

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

Inquisitоr
You can reset the level of HS, but locks at the same time is not reset, they all open the game only once.