3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Domik v derevne 23.10.19 01:21 pm

Your PSN ID

In short,write your nickname in the PSN Rus and games are played in real time.
It should look something like this:

zambaev - MotorStorm, Fight Night 3, NBA Street HomeCourt.

Add each other to contacts and play!
List of games and players will be updated.
Until next Friday to update me.Update will start on Monday.
Go!
161 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOMATO3HNK 23.10.19

Games that I can play with any of you online:

1) Call Of Duty: Black Ops
2) Gran Turismo 5
3) Il-2 Sturmovik - Birds Of Prey
4) Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots (i.e. Metal Gear Online)
5) ModNation Racers
6) Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
7) Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
8) Red Dead Redemption
9) Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
10) Soulcalibur IV
11) Tekken 6

Write me in order to play - please.

Free (for many) a function of Help me to get trophies for .... game on my account was disabled in connection with the ingratitude of many PS3 that I had to meet in my life.

PS: !!!Friends not added!!! I'm tired of everybody's favorite principle: friend, today, tomorrow I don't know you, but friends will be hanging, so for the quantity. I've seen in a coffin these friendship and those friends.

To play, add to friends do not have, you can simply record the user nickname on a piece of paper or place it in the convolutions of gray matter residing in the skull of the skull of your head xD and write to this user, to negotiate about the co-op it.d. in a certain game.

My nickname besides it is not so difficult to remember, so that excuse will not work.

a
adigyran 23.10.19

J
JavierAcht 23.10.19

RUS_Red-Devil

MAG
PES 2011
FIFA 11, 10
Crysis 2
FIFA World Cup 2010: South Africa

'RUS_Red-Devil

J
JokerNoire 23.10.19

Who has an empty, junk account and then I can't do something games in the Welcome Back program download.

D
Don Zhabokvak 23.10.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

No problem to play with you in the following games (list will update):

1) Little Big Planet.
2) Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition.
3) Killzone 3.
4) Mortal Kombat.

About idle (no, not the redneck) and acumentrics:
Do not even dare to ask me to Help to achivy, please. Don't do it out of principle, and do not advise others.

About friends:
And most importantly: if you want to play, corny writing, and do not add to friends, because friends don't for the sake of communication, but for the sake of the game I was not impressed nor pinch. If we add, then for the sake of communication, and for the periodic games. Why do I say this? In practice it turns out that most of socialized networks just use a similar version of action. Do not like this approach. If you really want to play, send a banal invitation.

About the games:
I don't have much time to sit in PSN, so you, dear friends, will have to make a reasonable choice between spontaneity or preparedness: definitely choose the second. If you play, then clearly schedule a time. Or I will appoint. It is not necessary.

For particularly deprived of information:paragraph Add friend is located directly in the computation Friends. And don't forget to enter the information not only in the subject but in the message itself, because the text from one sentence to read strongly not want to. I think that's all.

In principle, these are the main points. More and do not ask, and a little bit there. Basically, all of the above is for the category only if you play once, do not add.

P
Patrikstar666 23.10.19

Little Big Planet
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
NHL 2010

i
igor from 1992 23.10.19

onnekas:Mercenaries 2 world in flamers,far cry 2,Call of duty 3 but for the future:MW3 Far Cry 3

i
igor from 1992 23.10.19

but what my games look at all in others

J
Jepis 23.10.19

PSN ID: Wan33eD
Playing Killzone 3, GTA IV, Uncharted 3, Resident Evil 5.

V
Vasilisko 23.10.19

PSN ID: Vasilisken
Play Uncharted 2, Killzone 3, sometimes in Assassins creed: brotherhood )))

T
TarXXX 23.10.19

S
StrikeColder 23.10.19

StrikecolderRus
play uncharted 2 , killzone 3 , motorstorm apocalipsis, COD 4 , Battlefield bad company, Gran Turismo 5

Q
Queen of Geass 23.10.19

PSN ID:DemonDeadpool
Games:Gran Turismo 5,Little Big Planet 2,Marvel vs Capcom 3 Fate of Two Worlds(Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3),Uncharted 3:Drake's Deception,Tekken 5:Dark Ressurection Online

G
GunslinGa_MZ 23.10.19

S
StrikeColder 23.10.19

PSN Gamercards

B
BUGURT BEGINS 23.10.19

GTA4,Uncharted 2

M
Misterix_max 23.10.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

c