3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IshpYa 25.07.20 09:21 pm

The immortal Golem. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Still I went to play the Witcher. Played played in addition blood and wine, but something I missed Northern spaces. Well I went for the question to pass, and came upon treasures under protection. And guarding the treasure Golem, but not simple, but
Spoilerbitch his motheris immortal. I long suffered with it, thinking that it was only a bug with displaying health. But it was not there. I beat it day and night, but didn't want the Golem to die like a normal natural creature. I could not resist and decided asking advice from a wise forumsyou all the Playground. This Golem is located on the North of the map of Novigrad-no man's land, closer to the center of the top. Not so far away the spiders from the nest. I hope this description will help to identify nits.
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mopuk 25.07.20

Also do find there is still a stone pentagram around him and the corpse in the middle)

I
IshpYa 25.07.20

Mopuk
So.

S
Sportklass 25.07.20

and I killed him, it's like a bug you have some

D
Dino.co 25.07.20

Citiesi, perhaps!?

I
IshpYa 25.07.20

On the contrary, hard love. On the complexity of the death pass. The main campaign mode, a heart of stone and half of the blood and wine was so) And you know what was the Prince toad to blame? Or to fight those fucking earwigs in the second Supplement... Well even though I'm a fan of hard, but overcoming this Golem is impossible. Strangely, the feeling that this is the most rare and fatal bug in the game!

T
Thorgal 25.07.20

Campaign bug. Golem this is not met, and Skellige caught me once three sirens over the road. Also immortal. Though I'm still on the old patch 1.06 was playing. Maybe then they are fixed, I don't know...

D
DreamZed 25.07.20

The same thing,stumbled upon it this morning. 've meditated and health returned to him)

I
IshpYa 25.07.20

DreamZed
Here to eat and try) Thanks for the advice! Then accomplish your goal

2Prophet2 25.07.20

DreamZed
Thanks for the tip, the same glitch, meditation helped :)

t
tonx92 25.07.20

DreamZed
Thank you

d
dante89 25.07.20

Same garbage, meditation helped, thanks!

M
Miroden 25.07.20

after a few ekspirimenty, I realized that this is not a bug, just this type of Golems them as some vampires have, in a certain time of day under certain weather to kill. He can be easily killed at noon in a clean Sunny weather.

S
Sir Carapka 25.07.20

here's a tip go to the back of the Golem, Oh yeah if a bug will reset the game helped me

I
IshpYa 25.07.20

Ser Pounce
Why are you with oak collapsed ? =)

N
Nikita Krepkov 25.07.20

You need to pomeditirovat a bit then his health back,I went crazy for it thinking what the hell all the swords on it broke,3 times died and scored,went in Novigrad have pomeditirovat back to the Golem after 10 minutes and lo and behold! he's not GOD

M
MG10000 25.07.20

I thought it was just me, but it's not just me. The funny thing is that earlier it was very mortal, and after the patches have been immortal. Simply put the patch fixed his, but fuck up something else, as always in General. Remember you can fill up at 1.22 , but subsequent updates something namudrili. See 1 question even so will have to miss, and you need to believe that only 1 skip, not +100500 questions :)

M
MG10000 25.07.20

Nikita Krakov
Wow, never would have guessed, honestly, decided to check out what you suggested and I was not really God. Thank you for hint.

I
IshpYa 25.07.20

Lol, people question as solved since the beginning of summer.