3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ribok07 25.07.20 09:23 pm

Can't go in diamond city (Piper meets the usual phrases) (Fallout 4)

Came to the diamond city, there is a Piper at the entrance. Press E she says the phrase I'm a little busy, let's talk later" and such phrases are repeated.
Doors to the city were blocked no access
20 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan313 25.07.20

tcl to help

r
ribok07 25.07.20

Gattar
not helps) you just need to go because the Mayor is silent, why is it not arguing with anyone

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

ribok07
Need to talk on the intercom with security. Not Piper helps GG to enter into the diamond city, but rather because Piper do not want to let.
Spoiler

r
ribok07 25.07.20

nestrbob
The intercom is silent(
While a year ago I passed the game and everything was normal, now playing in the latest version, tried to enter in console commands MQ103 20, but all to no avail

M
Mag Otshelnik 25.07.20

The script didn't work.She needs to talk with the guard on the intercom.
Save load to help you.And remember a simple rule:in games Gazebos remain
often and in different slots.

r
ribok07 25.07.20

Cheburator Founder
I opened the door using the unlock command, but it still stands and does not move

N
NightHawkreal 25.07.20

You can go to save nick first,

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

ribok07
Do a rollback of the save and bring the normal flow of the story.

T
TURBURETKA 25.07.20

Question off topic, is it possible to become a synth ?

Z
Zolotko555 25.07.20

ribok07
Only rollback to early sohranki
TURBURETKA
The answer is not on topic, NO you can not....really you can carry Luggage detail Sinta and count myself a synth

N
Noran 25.07.20

Золотко555
Золотко555 wrote:
you can carry Luggage detail Sinta and count myself a synth
I understand that this is roleplaying...

Z
Zolotko555 25.07.20

Norаn
Well, if he wants a synth to do more and not come up with something))))out from the Kellog suggest to carry there is generally kinder surprise)))

t
titarenko.historic 25.07.20

By the way noticed - many fashion allowing you to wear for example, armor items on top of full armor demolish often the correct scripts. You can try booting after removing the extra armor elements bude you have installed this mod. He spend too much time the last quest the Silver cloak trying to save the life of Kent - to no avail until I removed the extra armor. By the way, goggles and helmets with lighting of living objects can also spoil life in our scripts.

N
Noran 25.07.20

Золотко555
The character a"typical Russian diplomat - spy, held at the Embassy is not the last position of...

Z
Zolotko555 25.07.20

Norаn
)))))in short Stirlitz
titarenko.historic
I put the mod on a clean face Dance went to a very old sohranki where he is hiding in a bunker after a conversation with him ...of course not kill it....conversation with Mekson and shit go out of Mekson, without a word, kills Dance....I have a lot of sopranos all walked the same result and I have already traveled loaded... and since I have no mods no longer think that here it just breaks the script.....haven't cleaned it is not checked check tomorrow going to work or not

3A_HAMI_YPAL 25.07.20

ribok07
There, to get in diamond city, you should go for a shooting guard, the diamond city and super mutants, walks around the neighborhood, I myself was blown up.

r
ripvango 25.07.20

3A_HAMI_YPAL
It was the same after the shooting, already. I had to load an early save game. Last time passing the story went in diamond on the other hand, not reaching up to the firefight with the mutants. Everything worked. Not in the mutant case.
By the way all without mods. Script with Piper at the door - sometimes buggy.
By the way I was advised to beat her, so she fell. When you get up, the script will start. He did not try - no guarantee.

r
ribok07 25.07.20

All, solved the problem, thanks.
Had to roll back saves, with 12 hours of play on 5, and for the 7 hours was not much in the story, I thought, that's the problem(

Z
Zolotko555 25.07.20

ribok07 wrote:
not a lot in the story, I thought, that's the problem(
not in this 100 % ...I did Garvey did not save (rescue Garvey realized) and came to diamond city and it all worked perfectly

B
Bob_Skull 25.09.21

I generally had a bug: I go in with Piper, the mayor meets us. Piper argues with him, then they ask me a question. I answer, after that I stand and cannot move, like we are still talking, but I can get a weapon. I solved this problem like this: I shot at the guards, everyone started attacking me, I ran back a little, put my weapon away, then calmly walked into Diamond City.