3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 25.07.20 09:23 pm

Blocking durukoy (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

If I go through the game with a two-handed weapon,without a shield,whether to inject a thread block,will it work two-handed weapon?
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
samosan 25.07.20

Shadowarm
Very skill will reduce damage when blocking, and invest points not washed away almost all only works with a shield.

M
Maggot993 25.07.20

it makes no sense

g
gmh4589 25.07.20

Shadowarm
From two-handed weapons he also pumped. So, the meaning is. And there are perks purely on durochku. Plus so much is on the shield, and the two-handed sword. For example, perks to stun when blocking work as a shield and a sword. Well, there are those who just for the shield.

E
Exeline 25.07.20

Shadowarm
Partly. Damage for example, if the block perks will be reduced, but the number of perks branch of bonuses to dworecki will not give.

So if you really love durukoy Bloch, it is possible to shake the very first perk in the tree to the maximum and all.

I
Inquisitor 25.07.20

Shadowarm
Shake the shield-Thane, reflexes, Power punch flat, Fatal blow flat and Disarm, and all this works with durukoy, the rest is swing it makes no sense.

S
Shadowarm 25.07.20

Thanks for the replies

G
GG4 25.07.20

Shadowarm
All the perks in this branch work only with a shield, reducing the damage in the unit including.

d
djon2486 25.07.20

what is the lock, grab a greataxe and I smash the skulls!