3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
METAL666 25.07.20 09:39 pm

The screen goes blank during the game (FIFA 17)

Hello, guys.
Can anyone verify this:
If in Windows to put the display is turned Off, for example after 1 minute, then after starting the game, will turn off if the screen after 1 minute ?
Play on your controller in full screen in Windows is the screen turning off after 30 minutes, and if 30 minutes are not touching the mouse and keyboard, after 30 minutes actually the screen goes off, until it will Wake up your mouse or press the keyboard)

Check out a glitch. Or is it just me?
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 25.07.20

METAL666
should turn off after 10 minutes. nothing goes off.

A
Andrey Baulin 25.07.20

METAL666
I've got that. Worth 10 minutes. Through this time off. 16 earlier, too, so it was, then why fix. Everything else works fine.

M
METAL666 25.07.20

-Dismal-
Only with FIFA 17 . With FIFA 16 didn't have such problem)

M
METAL666 25.07.20

And on the second computer (laptop) with the same Windows (Windows 10 x64 Pro license) FIFA 17 behaves exactly the same - the screen goes blank, if you do not touch the mouse\keyboard). Accordingly, the more such problems with any of the programs\games, and when you watch movies there))

V
Vladimir Maev 25.07.20

METAL666
Start-control panel - power settings-sleep mode-power off display - never.Neprobyval but should help.

M
METAL666 25.07.20

Vladimir Maev
Incredibly simple. Thank you, but I know how it can be turned off)the point is not to disable)