3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sidorovich12 25.07.20 09:39 pm

Auto adjust brightness (Dying Light)

I have not found anything similar on the forum, so I decided to write.
After the first run of this game (and other games) I noticed that when turning the eyes on very bright areas, reduces the overall brightness of the picture accordingly when you rotate the camera in darker areas of the overall brightness is significantly increased. Maybe this feature does not seem a significant problem, but after a short game starting to hurt my eyes from the frequent change of brightness.
Searched through many sites in search engines and all they give me information about that in the features of blame configure the adaptive brightness in the power settings, but I noticed in the majority of cases it is involved in laptops, but I have a PC and the above setting is off.
For example in games such as Mass Effect (1, 2, 3), Stalker, GTA and many other of the problems described above is not observed, because I have concluded that it is the game itself is responsible for the brightness adjustment, not the system or video handler settings and monitor settings. Tried all video settings in the game and the video driver. The result is not given.
Maybe someone else encountered this problem and can suggest how to solve it. Thanks in advance.
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaskadde 25.07.20

Once encountered, however it was almost all games, suffered for a long time.. In the end the problem was the monitor itself. You need to disable he that saves mode or something like that. It is because of this function was the dynamic lighting that is brighter then tesknie.

M
MarvelDC 25.07.20

This is an HDR, the game is not disabled. Now so many modern games. I have no pain. Just think you have too much accent the attention on this effect.

A
ArXangel_ann 25.07.20

this type of feature - realistic, all things

S
Sidorovich12 25.07.20

Kaskadde
Not in this case. Not every game is the auto brightness, but only in some of these Dying Light.
So I have certainly not in the monitor business.

Marvel2
The fact of the matter that irritates this feature. In farkrae 4 the same with all games on this engine. The game is created to sit, play and have fun, not eye fatigue and irritation. For example, in DL on average I can play for 30 minutes, and at the same GTA 5 2 hours.

ArXangel_ann
Who need it realisticness? Convenience and playability should be in the games. And from this realism only eye fatigue get.
__________________________ ___________________________

I understand that there is no way of solving this problem. Sorry.....

A
ArXangel_ann 25.07.20

Sidorovich12
well, I was happy with the eyes do not complain. And I'm not developed, the claims please don't make me

S
Sidorovich12 25.07.20

ArXangel_ann
Yes, no one is holding. You're strange.

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 25.07.20

Put a weaker graphics card, you will have less of realism :)

S
Sidorovich12 25.07.20

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx
Before that was the GTX 650. It was the same.

S
Sidorovich12 25.07.20

So how to disable this freaking HDR!!! Very annoying!!!