3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MasterCross 25.07.20 09:40 pm

Resident Evil HD Remaster in 4:3 mode not full screen - standard monitor (Resident Evil)

Help who than can... I Have one so probably not )
Stripes everywhere
15 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 25.07.20

MasterCross
Video card AMD Radeon ?

M
MasterCross 25.07.20

nickSIA
No. GeForce | NVIDIA GT 9800

S
SevDelta 25.07.20

MasterCross
Well, and what broad will do? In the sense of screen., and you will have stripes on the top only..

M
MasterCross 25.07.20

SevDelta
So and so bad. Anyway, the black bars remain.
OK, I will then wait for the plugin in the program Flawless Widescreen

s
speednova 25.07.20

Was looking for what I can do for my monitor is 16:10 that would be horizontal stripes to remove. And add permission for my monitor, which was not in the game. Found on the Steam forum topic 5:4 Display fix which set out the following:
Spoilers: => Users => => AppData => Local => CAPCOM => Resident Evil - biohazard @ HD REMASTER
find the config.ini file. in the section [DISPLAY] and add a string -
Aspect=4:3
Tried this ini add the line Aspect=16:10 and the same desired resolution put, instead of something that has already been exposed. Now everything is super! The resolution of my bands there. Try the same experiment with the string Aspect.

M
MasterCross 25.07.20

speednоva
Thank you my friend ! ) remember from Resident Evil: Revelations problem as solved
Prescribed yourself Aspect=4:3 like the game to full screen and the picture is not stretched
Spoiler

E
Enrageds 25.07.20

even I can't find these files in config.ini

s
speednova 25.07.20

MasterCross
I was glad to help!:)

s
speednova 25.07.20

Enrageds
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\CAPCOM\Resident Evil - biohazardЃ@HD REMASTER
I have at least there.

T
Tarelk83 25.07.20

speednоva
Really helped. Thank you!

s
smirleha 25.07.20

Ponachalu neponyal.It is necessary, under [DISPLAY] to set Aspect=4:3 and be happy

T
Tomas Freeze 25.07.20

I have finally 16:10 and the game current 16:9 so I, too, along the top and bottom of the strip))
speednоva and smirleha, OOO ATP guys.

s
speednova 25.07.20

I have the same 16:10 and resolution in the game my, respectively, were not the same. But manually changed to the desired in the configuration file hire.

V
Vasiliy199219 25.07.20

The same problem on Windows 10 but the folders on the c drive no all Periskal

P
Pavel Paller 13.10.20

At 4:9 p.m. doesn't help. I have a 1366 x768 permit. First of all, the game does not have my permission, and if I just put a full screen, then I have some stripes on the screen. Although the game added a large-format mode, but its permission there is not. Changed everything listed in the confit, still stripes on the monitor.