3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Staryy Pohmelnik 25.07.20 09:40 pm

The English voice acting in the game. (Battlefield 1)

Good time of day. Preduprezdal at once:this miracle recipe I spotted on the official forum of BF, discovered a friend FrancoMercenar. So:
Go to the folder My documents. This is the folder in which the default system settings of the programs (usually the drive on which Windows is installed, Users, Your user, My documents).
2) In this folder should be a folder Battlefield 1. Go to it
3) In it go to the folder settings
4) it has the file PROFSAVE_profile
5) Open it with Notepad
6) In it find the line GstAudio.AudioLanguage
7) this line and change the numeric value on 5861806. Save
8) In any case in the file properties check read-Only
I have everything working perfectly. By the way someone of the forum wrote that, say the Russian voice acting from the English is no different. Ahaha, no magpies,pheasants,raccoons in the English version, there is no reason (and there is Charlie,Edward, etc., and when flying artillery soldiers yelling so that made you want to jump off the chair and onto the floor to hell-so realistic) . Bravo to graduates of vocational schools with honors voicing this project for the Russian consumer, and frankly his original translation of his fuck up. Bestiality fucking.
8 Comments
Sort by:
o
origamikiller 25.07.20

We are missing the point, man at times uplifting.)

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 25.07.20

origamibiro
I was already long gone.

A
Andrey Baulin 25.07.20

walker
I for example have never been understood by the words: Charlie, Whiskey, Foxtrot, etc.
In battle and need to use simple words. But they are understandable in their own language.
Suggest to Supplement the message about possible problems with your account after some time. Simply put ban.

S

Andrew Baulin
Ban for what, please explain? Well, how come-I'll just write. On the official forum, moderated by the admins only and hang of the topic, leading to the ban.

A
Andrey Baulin 25.07.20

walker
Ban for client modification. The admins on the forum are engaged only in the forum. Usually they also warn about the possible consequences.
I'm not saying 100%, but these operations you are doing at your own risk.
Not the first time.

S
Skdsh 25.07.20

Andrew Baulin
Changed the voice acting in battle 4 (after each patch), so there is not just redaktirovanie text everything was resolved, and added to the registry and packs with English voice acting, and no bans were not. Simply by updating the files and changed all I had to do over again.

m
myxmed 25.07.20

The edited file can anyone throw a and then I got all into a single string, nothing to parse

S

myxmed
Yes, I can. In a personal soap Your throw.