3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horus_2099 23.10.19 01:22 pm

Sight dot instead of the cross (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Earlier standards was the sight of the hip(cross),and now the circle is. This is after reinstalled the game. What to do with it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 23.10.19

Horus_2099
In the options for change.

S
SonyK_2 23.10.19

Horus_2099
In the options tab in the Game should be setting the cross-hairs.
Spoiler

S
Snowguard 23.10.19

Keep you updated, in the original there are two type of cross hair when in the hands of any weapon, this dagger with dynamic scaling lines, depending on speed of the main character and his body. When weapons in the hands of, not GG or holding binoculars or a bolt, the crosshair is replaced by a circle with a dot that scales depending on the distance from the point at which the player looks. In the scope options, you can either disable all, or enable the default. There are mods that change the crosshair, the color or even remove it.

H
Horus_2099 23.10.19

Snowguard
I have the points
Show sight
Dynamic scope
Show weapons
The distance to the target
Recognition of the NTC
Everything is included, nothing more. Game version 1.0004

S
Snowguard 23.10.19

Horus_2099
If you have with all of the included items out of sight, means or fashion, or it's some unknown bug pirate version of the game. Try at least to write in the console hud_crosshair 1
PS Just found on an old forum Board. Try to fully disable anti-aliasing in the advanced settings.

H
Horus_2099 23.10.19

Here is a sight on my weapon. Same as in the binoculars and bolts. The team entered smoothing off completely, in the settings under the Game all-inclusive. Still, the sight has not changed

S
Snowguard 23.10.19

Horus_2099
Well, it's weird. A scope on the primary weapon only builds were. Probably a bug or pirate the old version of the game.

s
stalomoderr 23.10.19

Snowguard
Why? No bug and old version? I do not remember that in the settings you can change the crosshair, or to change the scope. You can change just with edits engine. Find the mod and download again, and if you do not remember ask here and don't write bad questions in which no answer.

s
stalomoderr 23.10.19

Horus_2099.
SonyK he meant to disable the gun or you can enable it in the original

S
SonyK_2 23.10.19

Vodila25 wrote:
...he meant to disable the gun or to include
After reading this...
Horus_2099 wrote:
Earlier standards was the sight of the hip(cross),and now the circle is. This is after reinstalled the game. What to do with it?
...I nifiga not understand what he meant... In a normal game (without mods) and there are: 2 kinds of scopes cross - hair on the arms and a circle on the binoculars. In the settings relating to the scope, you can enable / disable the crosshair and change the Dynamic scope to the motion changing the distance between the lines of the crosshair / radius of the circle.
Spoiler

When he wrote...
SonyK. wrote:
In the options tab in the Game should be setting the cross-hairs.
...meant it. And if he wants to change the General sight - even posing fashion.

s
stalomoderr 23.10.19

SonyK.
I Horus_2099 said that you meant that you can remove, include sight or change to dinlencesi. I made a mistake and confused the names changed koment how it should be right, but misunderstood