3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tutaal20 25.07.20 09:43 pm

FIFA 17 error (FIFA 17)

Help please, yesterday I bought the FIFA 17, played all day fine, started the story of a hunter, came to the first match in the Premier League and before entering the field the game freezes and displays this error

Features of a laptop
Intel Core i 7-3632QM
RAM 8 Gb
GeForce710 M
Windows 10
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 25.07.20

The swap file is added.
Laptops are not for gaming.

t
tutaal20 25.07.20

I apologize for the paging file, and this model is in the game

m
mrKaktak 25.07.20

tutaal20
with the video card problem..try update the wood...and I doubt that the case in the paging file...

t
tutaal20 25.07.20

mrKaktak
Can you suggest what driver to update

m
mrKaktak 25.07.20

tutaal20
on the graphics card?you have ATI or NVIDIA?

t
tutaal20 25.07.20

nvidia

m
mrKaktak 25.07.20

tutaal20
can using GeForce Experience to update...or find on the website your vidyahu...imagesi like support and download the video driver is the latest version

B
Benderama 25.07.20

tutaal20
or here ...https://drp.su/ru/

S
Skoriki 25.07.20

I understand no one know the solution to the problem.

Or the author succeed?

A
Andrey Baulin 25.07.20

tutaal20
tutaal20 wrote:
this model is in the game
Gaming??? Plohenky i7 and 710m are playing? Did the consultant at the store told? Next time bring a plate to the store. Though noodles you eat.
Спойлерhttps://www.google.ru/search?hl=en&q=%D1%83%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C+%D1%84%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB+%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%B8&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=Ur_sV52LJImqswHHsJjYBw

S
Synchrophasotron 25.07.20

tutaal20
Today is also faced with this problem, before the first match of the Premier League popping up the same error.
In the log of the Windows event viewer found the following entry - the video Driver nvlddmkm sys has stopped responding and has successfully recovered. Tried the driver vidyuhi different versions and rearrange the settings of the game to save, it was no use.
In the end, helped to increase the time for which the OS begins to believe that the video card is not responding and it should restart...
This is done as follows (just in case more paint, suddenly lots of people do school with the game is that once everyone understood how to fix):
1. Open registry editor (push Win+R, then write regedit, click OK)
2. Go to the following directory - HKLM \System \CurrentControlSet \Control \GraphicsDrivers
3. On the right side in the window press the right button, choose Generate->DWORD (32-bit)
4. File called TdrDelay
5. Click on it, right-click, select Modify
6. Number system choose Decimal
7. The value of input 15 (the value represents the number of seconds that personally helped me is 15, although you can of course choose less, for example 5-10 seconds)
8. Click OK, restart the PC and check.

E
Eroppo 25.07.20

Synchrophasotron wrote:
Today is also faced with this problem, before the first match of the Premier League popping up the same error.
In the log of the Windows event viewer found the following entry - the video Driver nvlddmkm sys has stopped responding and has successfully recovered. Tried the driver vidyuhi different versions and rearrange the settings of the game to save, it was no use.
It is also an error about lack of video memory? Or just like a window? ))

S
Synchrophasotron 25.07.20

Most likely a similar error, not sure what one to one on the screen, but still, maybe someone can help )

G
Gramo3eka 25.07.20

Synchrophasotron
Thank you very much. Helped