3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PapaSaloEst 25.07.20 09:43 pm

Hate if you collect all G in the game? (Doom (2016))

Drones, tokens, maps, figures, secrets of the sea ... and a different **atni, I damn want to play on the hardest difficulty, not steaming about the fact that if I don't raise enough G I have front problems, as barefoot will pansotti.
Never know what kind of difficulty there will expose developers, suddenly prikolnulsya with maximum complexity as the developers of BLACK OPS 3...

As you consider whether to scatter on the card this Scam? Nafig need it? It improves gameplay? Increases the dynamics? The fact that you killed a lot of time to collect all Scam, proves anything?
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
T.T.G 25.07.20

Nupage not people.

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

PapaSaloEst
I fucking want to play on the hardest difficulty

Don't flatter yourself. On the highest difficulty level ultra nightmare you the game is not to overpower. One death and start all over again.

R
Russian_Lawyer 25.07.20

this part of the old school, a necessary element. So do hate, but not in this game.

P
PapaSaloEst 25.07.20

Protocol10
I went without deaths GTA 4, GTA 5, Dark SOuls 1(no DLC), Bulletstorm, all three companies Starcraft 2, Left 4 Dead 2, bf bad company 2, bf 3, bf 4 (held 3-4 times), Dead Space 1-3, a couple of AC parts what do not remember, ME2, of course on max difficulty, I did not set myself the goal not to die, just always try a passing game, so I arranged. Damn forgot Far Cry 3-4, darkness 2, Evil Within (don't understand what the people in her complex found, you physically no one can not catch up), etc. I think more than a dozen have not remembered.
The experience of playing a shooter with ~5 years makes itself felt, and it was full of shooters, not garbage pixel for downs, I started with CS 1.6

T
T.T.G 25.07.20

PapaSaloEst wrote:
The experience of playing a shooter with ~5 years makes itself felt and this was a full-fledged shooter
Ex, now would be two years for the experience to be considered..

A
Aleksandr Borodin 25.07.20

the collection of things, as you put it, G well, actually no effect.
PapaSaloEst wrote:
I went without deaths
well, go home on ultra nightmare, what's stopping you? for you, I think this is not working, given your track record.
PapaSaloEst wrote:
and it was full of shooters, not garbage pixel for downs, I started with CS 1.6
lol. 1.6 isn't pixel? :D

T
T.T.G 25.07.20

Guys, whatever happened to tolstyachek of Paunkovic, or whatever.

J
Jihad-Division 25.07.20

Gutya and battle with no deaths passed? That is an achievement!!!
And brutal doom on black metal without death, will you?

P
PapaSaloEst 25.07.20

kleymor Fast
Yes, of course I would, generally never have no doubt, had zadrochit card and no problem, zatochka + direct hands very much decide, for example SC2, RTS I had ever played before, just started 2-3 years ago when I first went through the company WoL mildly freaked out, though passed on the FIGHTER, it is low-medium difficulty, then I started playing ladder, tightened and after five of the thousands of games I've been TOP ML Randon for all the races and decided to pereproyti WoL and at the same time a new company HoTs and LotV on the expert and what was my surprise when I realized that I have so much on hell of a mechanic, which was difficult not to go than go. Well, who is the subject of this RTS he will understand.
It's only 2-3 years and play an RTS, I started at 20 years old, and now imagine what my experience of playing a shooter from 5 years to 20.

S
Shock Burst 25.07.20

Clearly, another bouncer, disagree guys?

P
PapaSaloEst 25.07.20

I do not understand you guys what is not a complete set of, well, crabs you what? Everyone should be a crab like you? Do you think all these hell difficulties are made to in excess of people for the world Champions? Well, you did not get 20-30% selected what's the problem then?
I generally create a theme is not particularly associated with the complexity, I was more interested in just I'm so sick of the scum scattered around the map? Iím a stickler and a perfectionist, if you can't find 1 secret, all the damn count mission failed, these traits wildly complicate life, Oh how I wish I do not have these qualities, but there is such a, neither of which is not correct.

S
Shock Burst 25.07.20

PapaSaloEst
It may be enough to shame? Everything is already laughing at you)

L
Listoman 25.07.20

PapaSaloEst
How many LANs dragged?

S
Sup4uk 25.07.20

But as extended time in the pass game )))

D
Doberrman699 25.07.20

Sup4uk
On ultrice if you do not gather the pros to arms - not live, because to kill required quickly and correctly, and immediately shut.So Yes, time gets longer.Although I remember in school before, hell some person was bragging about how they new the secret in the Duma 1 found.

P
Polololon 25.07.20

PapaSaloEst wrote:
I fucking want to play on the hardest difficulty, not steaming about the fact that if I don't raise enough G I have front problems, as barefoot will pansotti
One collect makes Zhi. So come on in.

S
SanSanZ 25.07.20

Secrets of the light and the points and give so generously, on the nightmare the main thing is to be able to move and shoot accurately. But the ultra-nightmare themselves developed were not) Play in arcade mode, there are no secrets :D But it is generally more stuffing seem to complain about doom on the secrets of this powerful.

S
Subject89P13 25.07.20

how anyone, even the secrets of these secrets to be called complicated, are very easy, not counting secret places - references to the first doom.

I
IceMuse 25.07.20

People, well if you crabs don't understand what you say ? I God in everything and a perfectionist and destroying you and you do the bottom... But tell me... Descended his essence before turning to the slaves ... From I laughed heartily XA

M
Mercyful_Fate 25.07.20

in my opinion a collection of items expands the gameplay, makes it more interesting, a variety of makes