3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Koksharov 25.07.20 09:44 pm

The bug with the bones sticking out of the character (Fallout 4)

The thing is, recently sat down with the first person I saw the meat 0_0

I thought why this way, and only removing the clothes I saw a 3rd person view that the character of the body bones bloody

how can I fix it ???

Ps - the transition to an older save at a fallback

17 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Semenovskiy 25.07.20

how can you play fallout on such low settings?

N
Nikita Koksharov 25.07.20

Igor Semenovskiy
playable

I

Nikita Koksharov
I do about playability not talking just the game should please the graphical side, and you don't.

I

Nikita Koksharov
I think with this question you answers mail.

H
HunterS0UL 25.07.20

Nikita Koksharov
Go to the console, poking in Persian, enter player.removeitem 001E22E5 1 and hit enter.
Don't thank me, and You community.

Z
Zolotko555 25.07.20

Igor Semenovskiy
Count CAN!!! You can have around a hundred thousand buy us a computer and we will play and enjoy the chart

Nikita Koksharov
Fashion what the realties set?

44lok 25.07.20

Immortality himself he set , and could watch the forum , there has been a lot c guts.
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/reshenie_problemy_torchaschie_iz_tela_kosti-883913/
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/reshenie_problemy_s_vypirayuschim_skeletom-884775/
and so on

M
Marcus-mad 25.07.20

it's like with Molotov cocktails, because she is shore to a crisp, bones sticking out

I

Золотко555
and here hundred thousand, normal valaska b/y will stand thousands 7, last for 8 to take (b/y) remained the motherboard, well, the rest is from old PC, that's all, and where 100tysyach?

I

Золотко555
Commas where? You have forgotten them.

M
Marcus-mad 25.07.20

anyways you should try putting on and taking off a spacesuit, will ride

s
serg-veremee 25.07.20

Igor Semenovskiy
map 560я, like a pull, when he started to play last year was the same garbage, sometimes given a billiard table to his friend, he created your characters, settings not changed, my bug was, but it is not, then dzhifors with firewood began to put exonians, optimized, after some patches sometimes had to start over, bugs fiction, with the recent rally started again from the beginning and created perahu, the bug appeared again, now I have 200 mods active....

N

Золотко555
mods are, but a bug just today there was
and like after a jump in power armor with 2 storey house (because the Elevator a long time to descend )

Ps-tips HunterS0UL and 44лок helped

N

44лок
Yes a cheater can zaminusili me
But I have hot the situation was !!!
Went on missions (where you have to collect For nick of holotapes ) so I went to one place, there were the raiders, I killed them and spent all potrony (since then I've had a few) But here comes the brotherhood with a couple of guys in power armor (to me they are the enemy), then the rotorcraft's flying them, then from somewhere out ghouls,two deathclaws and rusty devils.
The batch was cruel, even sat down to logati when what that dick rotorcraft in the texture of the building landed next to survive had Tgm

believe you don't believe..

I

Nikita Koksharov
First learn to write correctly, and then you can ask questions!

M
MrGURAM76 25.07.20

Nikita Koksharov wrote:
The batch was brutal
You can just run away. ))))

N

MrGURAM76
I then took the holo-recording which was in ruined buildings, which was behind me