3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 25.07.20 10:17 pm

Settings (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello everyone,congratulations to all with the release of the remaster,now to business.
Sags nehilla fps with it on medium,on high,on ultra.That's twisted I average everything on high,running with a stable 55-60 fps,then he is sinking to 30-35,and then again rises to normal,same thing with the average.(drawing by the way averages at a minimum).One I am?Here are a couple of screenshots with config it seems like everything is fine.
Spoiler

14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Red Barels 25.07.20

over & under plug-in the NVIDIA control panel

S
Shadowarm 25.07.20

invalid dok
Amud I

l
lookaway 25.07.20

msi afterburner to help.
look what is loaded when the drop in fps.
if it doesn't do anything, then MB is uploading teksturkami (if the game is not on SSD).
or maybe it's the old engine, which put many fancy effects.

S
Shadowarm 25.07.20

lookaway
And what boot should it?The game is on the screw is

R
Ryazancev 25.07.20

Tell me how to remove the LOCK 60 fps?
In the panel of invidia removed vertical sync, did not help.

l
lookaway 25.07.20

Shadowarm
I don't know. CPU, GPU, RAM. usually in games they are loaded.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 25.07.20

Shadowarm
Strange, what kind of problems you have! I unscrewed everything at the maximum resolution set as always - 2880 by 1620 and subsidence generally no. Though added a novelty in the graph, but as before, all fly and fly now. Here with a bunch of graphical mods on the old Skyrim fps was much lower. And here everything is OK. the Game is visually changed, but not as a mod on the old version.

S
Shadowarm 25.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
Maybe because you have a system powerful my?The word I have the Witcher on high rushing in a stable 55-60 fps(without hairwork)
Here are the settings:

Here and VIDOS of this problem,look at the floor or the rock,60 fps,and so he jumps

G
GeRR_Praetorian 25.07.20

Shadowarm
Maybe because you have a system powerful my?
I would not say that much more powerful. Moreover, the game has no support for SLI.
Watched your video twice. Yes, drawdown is exactly the stupidest!!! There you will see a great fps, in the other direction - much lower! I downloaded the Repack from Gamblers, and today installed a new driver there just to have support for Skyrim. But it's Huang. On account of Lisa do not know. Maybe you also the new driver appeared. BUT SUCH SUBSIDENCE AS YOU SHOULDN'T BE.
Either this game runs at 20 fps ALWAYS (+4 to 6) Or 60 (+- 4-6) I for interest tried to run it on 4K. Fps twitching like crazy, and just sank and stopped almost on the same level. You have a delusion! Try to download this repo and put a new davichi. In the settings put vidyuhi preferred mode for maximum performance and turn off sync!
At the expense of support for SLI.
Will she or not?

S
Shadowarm 25.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
Kind of like the problem was solved by setting twisted all on high,a couple on medium,antialiasing on ultra,drawing on a high,after the prologue starts stable fps,sometimes rare drawdown may Loka zabagovannaya,or don't know what to think.Go on,unsubscribe,if you're interested.

L
LakerSC 25.07.20

Shadowarm
Try to disable the Power Efficiency in the settings of Crimson. I canoe'd lose fps in to 30 police exactly the same way.

Although the new Skyrim too lag for r9 390 even on medium settings.

L
LakerSC 25.07.20

Tried exactly the same drawdown to 30 fps when you turn the camera. The trouble Radionov why I have no idea. When you disable vertical sync problem disappears, but there are gaps of the screen is called choose of two evils the better.

M
MikuHadsune 25.07.20

And config can Bake? Mozht just a bucket.

S
Shadowarm 25.07.20

MikuHadsune
The profile contains
LakerSC
Yes, like fps stable I have now,after a prologue at the beginning as I entered the game and loaded the fps goes to 10 seconds,the load from the CPU to the GPU and the fps goes up to 60 rises,as it should be.
Speaking of this feature, I have no