3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darc assassin 25.07.20 10:20 pm

blades Keeper of the graves. (Dark Souls 3)

This question can not beat the swords of the Keeper of the Keeper of the graves. 5 days of farmil, and nifiga. of farmil in the location of the temple depths. can someone tell me what am I doing wrong)
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 25.07.20

darc assassin
Temple depths is not the best place for it. In the catacombs of the farm.

R
Ryogi Shiki 25.07.20

in an abandoned graves farm

d
darc assassin 25.07.20

Nikotinoz_
okay thank you)

R
Rooough 25.07.20

darc assassin
Strange but on the wiki there's instructions on production of these blades. Keepers also live in abandoned graves, but they will be tougher than in the temple of the deep, whether it affects the drop or not I do not know. Perhaps a very rare drop. Remember flamberge in the village two hours of farmil, while yuzal ring greedy snake, foil, coins and a total luck was about 350.

E
Eagle-Owl 25.07.20

darc assassin
Rapier + ring + the + coins - here's what you need to farm. Better to farm in an abandoned graves(there are more guardians)

I
Ivanych 25.07.20

Eagle-Owl
There are only two, and in the temple 3, what makes you think that there is more? There is only closer and more convenient.
Marty52
Where in the catacombs of the keepers of the graves live?

I
Ivanych 25.07.20

darc assassin
Do, do it better in the abandoned graves, so much faster from a fire run. I blades there fell.

M
Marty52 25.07.20

Ivanychi
Where in the catacombs of the keepers of the graves live?
Incorrectly expressed. I forgot the name and was referring to the catacombs under the castle Lotrec, that is Loka Abandoned graves.

O
OlegAttor1966 25.07.20

knocked the swords in 10 minutes, as many as two couples can share if anyone needs one...

A
Aleudin1 25.07.20

Farm better in Abandoned graves. I spend a lot of time trying to beat there swords and all to no avail. I recommend to raise exactly one level above luck. Very often helps. Now though every time a pair of blades. Well, needless to bring: a symbol of greed; rapier expert crystal charms; the ring is a greedy snake and the coins. Good luck!