3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEANDREVIL 25.07.20 10:20 pm

The mirror Smooth finish (The Crew)

Mirror : take a chrome car and drive it 48 miles - somebody tell me what is the color choice in the painting?
Smooth finish : to 6 cars with different paint and what are these machines and how to get them?

37 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cold Blood 25.07.20

Chrome and other types of paint should add in future updates.

E
Energy Death 25.07.20

>get 6 cars with different paint
I understand that you go to the boutiques, makeup MB still to go it is necessary, go to another car painted in a different color and so on.
I have passed especially did not penetrate but something zametnogo in this thread, I definitely didn't do all it should look something like this)

>take a chrome car and drive it 48 miles
anodized - at the moment this is the only chrome in the game, try him. either wait for the update.

E
Energy Death 25.07.20

in General, why you bother with each achival? they were not less Grand perhaps, come those which are passed)
crap big of a deal. still typed) there are slalom and 50-100 times in one session to do on St car. and 250 racing skills will have to go through in one session, and entrance into the garage is already considered for the new session)

it amazes me why developed is still not fixed achivku on the license plate of Russia.

S
SwedovSandr 25.07.20

Energy Death
And unless there is in the game, though something says about Russia??? you need at least an avatar to make our flag... Then just banned, damn it :))

R
RiZ444 25.07.20

wait for the next DLC, need another type of paint to open these achievements.

D
DEANDREVIL 25.07.20

Thanks to All for the tips !

t
t4333 25.07.20

Healthy everyone ! Can someone tell me how to pass the tricks on a 3 x multiplier . Tried many times over 2 x comes out.

E
Energy Death 25.07.20

t4333
solo 2 above can not be obtained. only the command is typed in if it is 3 players from the team are close

E
Energy Death 25.07.20

SwedovSandr
how can it not be, what is that? 177 the region of Moskow city

I understand that it is not really visible but that's it

S
SwedovSandr 25.07.20

Energy Death
Put necessary. Just not digging the rooms

E
Energy Death 25.07.20

SwedovSandr
before putting you have to pass 12 tests in a bundle, and all at once)
Russian version is called support

S
SwedovSandr 25.07.20

Energy Death
Well, it's not a problem. so maybe the Russian flag has a thread like this??

H
HOONIGAN_22 25.07.20

Different coloring is like 2 colors on one machine, the body is one and stands with roof to another. And chrome the tab colors for 10000 or 20000. Beautiful Bentley in chrome)

E
Energy Death 25.07.20

SwedovSandr
flag no, the sanctions have apparently made it to the games. sign in Americans are made of.

E
Energy Death 25.07.20

HOONIGAN_22
chrome and anodizing are completely different colors, and can simultaneously both be present. not in the game of course.

H
HOONIGAN_22 25.07.20

Energy Death
I wrote that in one of the most expensive categories

E
Energy Death 25.07.20

HOONIGAN_22
what other category? no chrome in the game at the moment.

E
Energy Death 25.07.20

DEANDREVIL
passed for 6 cars with different colors?
there is another also this game was that the type to use machines of different colors, so I did, not this one)

E
Energy Death 25.07.20

by the way as a bundle under the maintenance reset, then you can endlessly through these races and get points for them thereby raising the bonus for the award. 5 state the last on the bottom right so generally held for 15-20 minutes.

D
DEANDREVIL 25.07.20

Energy Death
no he's not, and God knows what?
and chromium no where