3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kpyttob 23.10.19 01:22 pm

Question by number of jobs (Far Cry: Primal)

Someone went through all the basic tasks? Favorite 18 hours, tamed/killed and all the animal world, went through all the available main quests, fully built and improved the village, got all the weapons. In General, left to capture all the outposts/fires and to collect all collectible items. Going to his cave you can see the progress of the transmission and on the fire shows the journey completed - 12/13, although on the map more jobs there. Actually the question that needs to be done to open the 13th mission?

7 Comments
Sort by:
N
N.Romanoff 23.10.19

Kpyttob
The job with mammoths, which supposedly was given for the pre-order, but it is available in Ubilab passed?

K
Kpyttob 23.10.19

N. Romanoff
Yes, 3 tasks with mammoths and other drug trip completed

V
VALERSON0502 23.10.19

-Kpyttob-

V
VALERSON0502 23.10.19

-N. Romanoff-
Under the Journey completed are taken into account only the story missions, and 3 missions with mammoths to the plot are irrelevant. They are statistics not considered at all.

R
Refresh2002 23.10.19

Also after completing only 12 of the 13 tasks completed. How to open 13 History of Salem who knows?

S
Steve Taller 23.10.19

killed Ulla, and then in the village had come to Hmmm and just helped him kill himself, more story missions would not?

N
NIKnight7 23.10.19

Hurt a long-standing topic, but nevertheless, now going through and also have come to a standstill, but I passed 11/13... and I'm going through the pirates.
No show:
The history of Salem and the History of Thieves.
And the main job is no longer there, though I don't go through the game a hundred percent, but the entire village I improved, thinking that this will open my last mission, but no. (

Probably going to end up on utube, though it is not quite fair and interesting.