3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
termoblas 25.07.20 10:20 pm

How about the informers?

Handed anyone? What did you after that?
70 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slaige_the_hedgehog 25.07.20

How about that ? Exactly )))

L
Lesom_vse 25.07.20

Snitches need to Bob :)

A
AR3E 25.07.20

What do you mean, rat?
The person who brings about the violations of others to superiors or to law enforcement.

Once I was detained the calculation. Decided to walk to the labour Inspectorate, 20km, there is my situation in stride picked up and offered to write an application to conduct ~study for violation of labor laws. Suggested the inspector just call my boss. How was it possible to predict, in the office all scared, and the next day made the calculation, showering ears with a bag of platitudes. No one needs PKOC, - dirty linen in public to wash...

Brought to me, in General. And took note that it is better for the problem not to keep silent - otherwise they are not solved.
=============
I do not remember exactly when began to miss the shortcuts that are so fond of hanging people. This concept I do not think it appropriate out of the criminal world, where a spirited catch a scum and she rents the other. One head of the Hydra bites another. It's funny.

R
RussianQuaker 25.07.20

Despite what the pounding.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 25.07.20

This is one of the shortcut, which profit from the scammers, criminals, etc., If something threatens you or your loved ones, your possessions etc and the issue itself can not solve, then Yes - you need to call and where to report, because either they or you them. Can be called anything but a life, money and health is more important.

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.07.20

(!) to complain
Contains insults
Spam or advertising
Flood
Provocation
Mat

H
Hryas 25.07.20

Snitches funny guys
Love them

R
Russian_Lawyer 25.07.20

Sleam500
Knocking - bad! I promise that if I see someone break you or your family head to pass the kid will not! But if the cops arrive - say, didn't see anything!

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 25.07.20

Continuously knocking at all.

A
AR3E 25.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
Browser - not die from there. But normal people sometimes use the expression.

S
Shadowarm 25.07.20

Glavnyye
Pozornik girl verbally beat that already merged poor.
P. S You really schoolboy defending their point of view,but it is not clear what that's for,and where it is.

K
Koresh Togliatti 25.07.20

AR3E
Fine then work? Still there? And you know then I say start a spoke in the wheel, insert, etc., so compel the person to quit.

G
GG4 25.07.20

Regularly collect on people, the dirt, in consequence of all this huge amount of money. The result is living luxuriously at the expense of others and in what does not deny.

A
AR3E 25.07.20

Koresh Togliatti
Does not work, I'm after the dismissal of the calculation to obtain could not, and not just salary.

With the sticks in the wheels do not collide, but in such a situation to stick them certainly will be - then we must be prepared to take a stand. Not to mention the fact to wear a recorder in case the initial offer to resign on their own initiative. But this is between us girls.

v
v1806v 25.07.20

Handed over the cheaters in the game . The informers are bad .

K

AR3E
Everyone understood, there is no market.

K

Knocking at least good, never knocked, either at work or in the army or in life in General.

K
King of Mu 25.07.20

If colleagues in a brazen dump their work on you, go and complain. Nothing personal, it's just more work.

G
Georg625 25.07.20

If blizky friend stole my last 12tys. rubles, and I him to the police surrendered, so I'm a Snitch?

T
T.T.G 25.07.20

Despicable.