3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Obychnyy.....Nik. 25.07.20 10:21 pm

What do you think is the most beautiful location? (Borderlands 2)

And why?
18 Comments
Sort by:
o
olecsander14_ 25.07.20

Oasis - ' cause I like tropical climate

E
Evgeniy Chernikov 25.07.20

Shelter in addition to Tina.Because it causes nostalgia...

k
k0tas 25.07.20

As for me, all the locations in the game are beautiful, very diverse spectrum of colors. There is a particular filter this is usually in games.

A
Alex Side 25.07.20

Hayters Folly, very beautiful.

P
PicaSS 25.07.20

The whole game is just gorgeous. Waiting for the third part!

B
Bupycop 25.07.20

The usual.....Nick.
What do you think is the most beautiful city in the world? And why?

K
Koresh Togliatti 25.07.20

Winter town for example from the dlc How Marcus saved mercenary day scenic location, the caustic caverns is also a good location, an Oasis of course, but in General, many locations are beautiful, diverse, a riot of colour always amazes me in Boderlands, I hope the 3rd part will increase detail and a super cell-shading will be.

V
Venom Rhys 25.07.20

The initial location , as the Northern lights looks very atmospheric...

B
BAMBAMBIGO 25.07.20

Isle of Bang Bang have fun. (Like the so-called Mapa :) )

t
tyy888 25.07.20

Citadel with DLS Tina, near which was sitting by the fire, the NTC reference to dark souls.

V
VICH68 25.07.20

Yes, all locations are cool, but especially the dlc how Marcus saves mercenary day! at what may be only me, but locations 2 pieces head and shoulders above than in the pre-sequel. waiting for part 3, I'll buy without hesitation even! maybe at E3 announce...

V
VICH68 25.07.20

olecsander14_
so there's sort of some sand, desert and worms)) and tropics does not smell)

P
Pavel Molodov 25.07.20

Aridity Moore. Love the gloomy atmosphere.

O
Obychnyy.....Nik. 25.07.20

k0tas
I think so too.

O
Obychnyy.....Nik. 25.07.20

Bupycop
Well, everyone has their own opinion, each with something beautiful and what is not.

B
Bupycop 25.07.20

The usual.....Nick.
If you do not understand, it was sarcasm, sarcasm on the way you replied to me that everyone has their own opinion, therefore, this survey I think is completely useless, because each has something beautiful in their own way and it is impossible to say something is definitely beautiful, so for someone it may seem not beautiful, and Vice versa. This applies to both cards in the Board, and my sarcastically a question about cities in the world.

E
Energy Death 25.07.20

Koresh Togliatti wrote:
I hope the 3rd part will increase detail and a super cell-shading will be.
increase the detail of what? got the shading is the simulation of hand-drawn pictures.
can increase the detailed drawing on the paper?

K
Kamikadzenysh 25.07.20

It is very difficult to decide what is the most beautiful... Each unique, colors are raging, each time moving to a particular location, you are just happy eyes from the boot preview, on ultra just vtrim emotions when I see new colors, special effects, etc. to mentally and physically to this grafonola