3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Megatron48rus 25.07.20 10:21 pm

Worth buying Orient Express 10.0? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

The people, help, I'm about to buy a map of the Eastern Express 10.0 , and I have lopresto worth buying or wait for the month when it will merge?
24 Comments
Sort by:
D
Damir Badyshev 25.07.20

buy

I
Intrahol 25.07.20

Megatron48rus
Buy-and-slay, still ve not worth it as it is or given. There promods on the order of quality and ease of access, and the ve solid joists, and as Faberge eggs worn.

F
Foxers 25.07.20

Megatron48rus
People wrote their impressions of CES, so seems happy. The log is clean, no problems noticed. Bus services are working fine from terminal to terminal. In General, do not regret.

O
Oigorevich 25.07.20

Intrahol
to each his own who promods who VE.and 200 rubles to pay ...one pack of cigarettes less smoke.especially to help people in difficult life situations.and promotes the way the map is so-so lover

M
Megatron48rus 25.07.20

thanks guys, tomorrow I'll denyushku and buy it.. and now.. at the same time person will help one figure I have these on day one or two times and leave, and this person is somehow helped and very nice..

F
Fastum18 25.07.20

russophonia
a 2000 ruble didn't want you? 200 or 500 ruble seems as if you had already bought a card

O
Oigorevich 25.07.20

Fastum18
so who bothered to buy? about 2000 RUB is not a star.it's not your Goba

b
bobrdobr 25.07.20

russophonia wrote: ..about 2000 rubles
checked: it's like the author agree.. from 200 to 1200... and depending on buying something earlier or not.

b
bobrdobr 25.07.20

Megatron48rus wrote: .. or wait for the month when it will merge?
Hardly wait.. fresh (relatively fresh on patches 1.24-1.25) only ВЭv9.0 - upgrade ВЭ8.1 which was done in patch 1.21. Why run hither and online...
And ВЭ10 other structure of the card itself, have already modernized under the 1.25 patch and maybe higher (if SCS again for the New year patch 1.26 all won't break).
Bus transportation to ВЭ10 while crude Brazilians for EAA4.1 - in my opinion, they are better implemented.
But Valera the buses are now much more interesting than freight. Therefore, in the near future, he will rule them damage the expansion card. That's literally: the City only those that are on the map.
Besides, he bus not modelit, but only sometimes ruled for other models and their selection is not great.. And there is a chance that bus transportation will do a separate map-mod... time will tell...

I
Intrahol 25.07.20

russophonia
Well, if 200 or 300rubley God with him, but the price is much higher

F
Fastum18 25.07.20

russophonia
he is not a star bid I did, but presume learned something perehotelos, as there is no such extra money

S
Spartak78 25.07.20

Foxers
Che to buy something?..in the cartoon still can't use it? or am I mistaken? and alone will soon be free. Of course for 200 rubles you can take author support, but as they say every little helps and a beggar's shirt!

M
MAKO76 25.07.20

Megatron48rus
Buy it, don't worry!!! Then merge, if that:-)))

S
Spartak78 25.07.20

bobrdobr
I agree, we need a separate bus map!

O
Oigorevich 25.07.20

Fastum18
you wonder know how to read?I am writing again, I bought for 200 rubles. and you even buy for how much.I don't care

O
Oigorevich 25.07.20

bobrdobr
I sort of wrote that before I had to buy.accordingly, the price of the other

F
Fastum18 25.07.20

russophonia
well, you're smart. feeling is that many have long since playing ETS 2, I here, for example, began only in August to play. And secondly, IF you Brake it I'm here not and. and you buy at that price because of the fact that you took IT! but for those who still didn't take her sum is 2K rubles! Because if a person wants to take it first time, so Nada to write the price of that which currently is. Not that you can take the NERD

O
Oigorevich 25.07.20

Fastum18
for a start, after school, do your homework,and learn Eng.yaz.second, a miracle, it's your problem that you have a bad feeling and you just grew up to play ETS. the third and last and then brake? where,in the message it is written that man wants to take her first time? teach lessons in the schoolyard.

F
Foxers 25.07.20

Gentlemen, do not swear. The ceiling price of 1000 R. VE the Bargain, the author is quite loyal people. Subsequent versions at 300 p.

O
Oigorevich 25.07.20

Foxers
that's just what came the reply was specifically requested