3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bid 25.07.20 10:23 pm

Fashion (Farming Simulator 17)

For lovers of mods this game is just Klondike.
Especially when you consider this point, many mods for it from FS15. Now tried a few old mods (gameplay and technology) from FS15, some models and squeaks work fine, it's pretty workable. Adaptation is necessary and you will be able to play with many of his mod in the new game:
Gameplay: Open archive mode *.zip, Notepad open the file modDesc.xml in the string modDesc descVersion=21 change 21(20) 31(30).
The game sees the mod and it can be connected in the Manager and check.
For equipment more difficult: for file modDesc.xml same, plus all the rows storeItems except xmlFilename go directly to the xml file technique in section storeData, there really are a lot of nuances with registration wheels and a giant. The cards also have some innovations, especially in the residence, but all the old principles retained.
In General, comparing the old fashion and new to FS15 FS17 method of adaptation is not difficult to understand. While all tested for cleanliness log, I think a lot of adapted mods for FS17 long a wait will make ;)
Here's the first video on the conversion arrived:
Video
Thanks to the author.
15 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 25.07.20

If the mods fit in the old game so not much has changed the game. That's just the price tag of a new game class

b
bid 25.07.20

vigo24 engine is the same, just graphically it squeezed to the limit, 8x antialiasing and so on... So fashion with some modifications to come just have. And about the prices, the developers and publishers of modern games in my opinion, in General, altruism does not suffer, namenski is a glaring example. And is probably well spent, as it was Tiberio, trailerul was announced... I was thinking of denovo she slapped both on AAA :D

S
Suleimann 25.07.20

bid wrote:
Especially when you consider this point, many mods for it from FS15.
And it pleases.., would rather adapted kursplan, and that without it as without hands )))

b
bid 25.07.20

Suleimann
Yes, sorry, KP and other similar mods are not working as the inspector. But earned fastswitch and that's good, no need to wait.
Soon everyone will be a global fashion type soiled and multifruit is also in the offing.

B
BS.STARS 25.07.20

Yes there is and that they should udolyat

d
dotc2004 25.07.20

And is there a mod to change the American flag on a Russian farm:)

B
BS.STARS 25.07.20

dotc2004
on фс15 have a stat object flags )))

d
dotc2004 25.07.20

BS.STARS
Does not work on the 17 :(

B
BS.STARS 25.07.20

so probably it is necessary to sharpen under FS 17

E
Energy Death 25.07.20

vigo24
what mods fit means that the engine is practically not varied.

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 25.07.20

Energy Death
Not almost, but quite the same... Just take the maximum from it.

V
Vyxyxol 25.07.20

Suleimann
To find out why pololike had training to go through. )) And in General weed as such in the game. Well, Yes, I am writing to say propolice this field of weeds, but still visually they are not only planted the seedlings of culture.

E
EvENGED 25.07.20

And as the Russian language include? The game is not selected and in the steam ini written russian, but the game is still the same English left

b
bid 25.07.20

EvENGED
Everything in this thread including changing the language:
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/farming_simulator_17/oshibka_pri_zapuske_farming_simulator_2017_vyletaet_ne_zapuskaetsya-918523/#comment-15571239

E
EvENGED 25.07.20

bid
understood, thank you)