3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor.T. 25.07.20 10:23 pm

map of Moscow? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

really in Moscow changed the movement?how can this be?the author must bring to mind map and then sell.

14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Donbassic 25.07.20

viktort15
So the author does not sell,it is available

L
LehaM 25.07.20

viktort15
A description of the quality of the card, its the same author:

V
Viktor.T. 25.07.20

Donbassic
in comments I read that he is already upgrading a couple of acres sells.

D
Donbassic 25.07.20

viktort15
Even sells,good luck to him :) For this card and my cell sorry for the beginning to mind you need to bring

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 25.07.20

Donbassic
viktort15
If you know in the map editor,you'd better take a map of Russia and Kazakhstan with version 1.10 to alter it to put everything else add something in it(because the student did it)and it will be better than the incomprehensible(that's my opinion).

V
Viktor.T. 25.07.20

Donbassic
absolutely right.

V
Viktor.T. 25.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Yes I testout decided.I Goba runs in the end can not see.

S

viktort15
Soon perhaps even the Kuriles add)

m
mexiccanec27 25.07.20

How many wish to earn on this game, these karadelev already the craft was formed, I recall our beloved Stalker, lots of mods-remakes, people for years sawed them and no one, I repeat NO one on a paid basis they are not spread, and here is not the map-it's a rip off, urge not to pay, only in the voluntary form in the form of donations, when the Creator asks in the mandatory form of payment (especially struck by Goba and this accident with the siege of Leningrad(already a millionaire, probably))))-he sees you as a fool, since no rights to earn on another project does not have any moral or official

B
Bogdan Evdokimovich 25.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
My opinion is let them learn to create their own from scratch. Rather than take all the files and all other cards. I have my card started to do in December 2012.

B

mexiccanec27
I was a voluntary support card year voluntary not who penny is not translated did pay so as to make a good map 1to1 with real detail detail difficult.

S

Bogdan Antonovich
Hi Yes I remember your map you do not know why it was abandoned and began to develop.

B

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
The card is not abandoned do all the time https://vk.com/club56544269

B

The map I did pay so I stopped publishing since Banned the distribution already made of Smolensk-Yartsevo + detail real detail on the route M1 the border of Russia, Smolensk, Yartsevo is now doing a city near Minsk has already held road and ordered of the city of Dzerzhinsk and Fanipol now detail. On the road to Vitebsk from Minsk and Orsha + cities on the route after further Vitebsk to Moscow after Moscow on the M4 don and the Crimea.