3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omenman 25.07.20 10:23 pm

Purchase a license key via Steam (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys who bought on Steam this product? Logged in Steam, and from there redirected to a website XSOLLA, paid through phone, money shot, came the receipt... and silence. When and where to wait is the key? What shape does this whole procedure?
41 Comments
Sort by:
e
evgen-23 25.07.20

I bought the incentive, then the check is done and then there led key Euro track

e
evgen-23 25.07.20

the incentive is there then copy the key and drive, I do not remember already a year passed when I bought

g
gordondon 25.07.20

first you need to know how is the procedure of receiving the key.

O
Omenman 25.07.20

evgen-23
Isn't on the mailbox come the key?

b
beggimot 25.07.20

in the steam library look

O
Omenman 25.07.20

gordondon
So I found out a month preparing to purchase, all of the sites and forums I have looked through and realized that a key should come to Inbox after payment, but it is no reason

e
evgen-23 25.07.20

no, there when the game download on their official website IT comes key then the incentive it is inserted

O
Omenman 25.07.20

In steam the game appeared, but asks to enter the key

v
vovangt4 25.07.20

Omenman
After the purchase, steam does not need keys to enter the game appears in your library and then you need only click the install button.

s
sneshana 25.07.20

vovangt4
similarly, I have))) Also did not enter anything, besides from promo codes.

h
hipnike 25.07.20

A vague feeling that in my eyes is written fiction, what it is, where do you get all this, what is the enter key which transition to the store))

s
sneshana 25.07.20

hipnike
I have just the transition was in the browser, where Yandex money, but to pay, and then loaded the game and everything.

h
hipnike 25.07.20

sneshanavirtdalnoboi
As it should be, and nothing else when you buy in steam!

A
Andrey Korolev 25.07.20

that feeling when in library of over 100 games, but the essence of the conversation I can not understand.

s
sneshana 25.07.20

hipnike
and not only in steam. Recently bought World of Warcraft in battle.no, it was the same. No key is not introduced.

h
hipnike 25.07.20

Andrey Korolev
And you try not only dobaviti games in the library with hands, but also to buy, then you will understand!)

h
hipnike 25.07.20

sneshanavirtdalnoboi
I mean any normal platform)

S
SlavikSD 25.07.20

Omenman
I three days ago bought the incentive game. Listed on the steam store money. Then chose the right products. Added to cart. Pressed To Pay. I have, as Vladimir wrote, there was a button to Install. Set. Appeared on the desktop shortcut start the game. All! Click on the shortcut, first run the authorization of the incentive, then the game itself. No keys, nothing more. The only thing when you register for the incentive once introduced received by mail the letter code.

O
Omenman 25.07.20

SlavikSD
I did so... Then the key will not see and not feel... And if the game or system reinstall, so with stim activation and installation?

M
Matroskin 25.07.20

Omenman
After reinstalling Windows, re-downloaded Steam and logged in again download games. Also Steam allows to install games with one account on 2 computers. I for example put game not on the system drive. after you reinstall Windows, save documents thrown off, and a shortcut on the desktop and the game works without reinstalling, but if the game with Steam then the cache is updated and all