3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mantisserv 25.07.20 10:24 pm

Archaeology (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Someone tell me why I can't build archeologists? Excavation points have appeared after the study.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SIRRUS02 25.07.20

To build archaeologists need archaeological Museum. One such Museum, one archaeologist.

K
Korol Andrey 25.07.20

Thank you, that was the only weird moment in the game

s
solovey2003 25.07.20

There is one not clear moment , what to do with the conservationist. It has function to organize the reserve. But I did not understand what prison he needs to do. I and the miracles of nature led him, to a normal forest .Did not understand what to do with it. And it costs as much as 1300 of faith. Perhaps a bonus of some frail from him.

I
Ilya Kiddin 25.07.20

solovey2003
When you select it, the map needs a few cells (four, I think) is highlighted in white. A place where sanctuary can be arranged.
Don't know really on what basis they are determined, I got in the tundra and the reserve was in the rainforest. Perhaps due to the prestige that these places are picturesque was. Oh, and not processed in order.

s
solovey2003 25.07.20

Ilya Kiddin
thank you.

a
alexbez1981 25.07.20

SIRRUS02
the question how to build it? in the list of buildings present.

S
SIRRUS02 25.07.20

alexbez1981
to build the archaeological Museum in the cultural district. But we need Tex. But in the district to build only one Museum. It is necessary to build archaeological. If built another. already archaeological't build