3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Shnayder 25.07.20 10:26 pm

Frequency exceeded (Dying Light)

Like the crane flies inscription Frequency is exceeded, do not know how to change the frequency in the text settings, not the frequency, Help to change 60ггц
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
Ferrum747 25.07.20

Desktop properties -> screen Resolution -> advanced settings -> Monitor -> Try with a different frequency in the game.
If you have not the LCD, do not put more than 75, I don't know what will happen then =)

I
Igor Shnayder 25.07.20

Ferrum747
Does not help tried :(

m
mr.STR 25.07.20

Igor Schneider
If you have NVIDIA, try to put recommended settings using experians

N
Neimovernyy 25.07.20

same issue on gtx 560, and Radeon 6770 was all OK

b
butilnik 25.07.20

Don't know whether anyone have this problem. Ran into her just now, before that I played on a huge plasma and not on Monica and it was all good. In General, the solution in my case, I, at 1, went to C-User-Documents-DyingLight-out-settings, there is a video file, the format of scr in this folder created .txt Doc and moved over there this very video.scr, there changed the resolution to 800 by 60, while the framerate is not changing, it's a shame, but! next, I go to the game, Monique gives Out of range, fold, the game is included in the inactive window at the top left, then click settings, gruuuu speaking from memory, just see a point in me emaciate the game it gives a black screen, then intuitively, 1 down, entr, 3 down center, 1 down, 1 left, entr entr, thus we are putting the game in windowed mode and voila, all the work, then has changed in the game what you need)