3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raxm 25.07.20 10:26 pm

Buying a dog (Fallout 4)

Tell me, in the beginning of the game, only taking the dog in redrocket, met a guy with a dog who offered me to buy his dog for 250 caps. Then there was no money... who knows where it to find Mona ?
32 Comments
Sort by:
C
Counsellor 25.07.20

ashleyalicia
to talk to sell a dog is the most positive response
+ at the end of the game popodaet squads of Minutemen dogs
It is an experience or a myth? Nothing that I bought 5 dogs, and the Minutemen still go with them?

C
Counsellor 25.07.20

ashleyalicia
Well? My screen showed? So what? Show that groups of dogs are irrelevant to the individual trader?

C
Counsellor 25.07.20

ashleyalicia
on the second line I wrote that at the locations of the Minutemen bots walk with the dogs
well, how is this connected with the fact that you can the dog stupid-not-buy?
and on the quest with buying the correct would be to talk him out to sell a dog is the most positive response in the dialogue on the charisma check, the bot and the dog does not kill if you do not kill them, you will periodically come across in the vast wasteland + at the end of the game popodaet squads of Minutemen dogs
In this place they didn't put your idea in General?

a
ashleyalicia 25.07.20

Counsellor
well, how is this connected with the fact that you can the dog stupid-not-buy?
the question you yourself asked or did I? answer no idea - as I understand you don't believe that Gin can dissuade, I showed a screenshot of what you wrote that he had bought five dogs - who bought Gina or MintMenu? I who do you think the psychic details he must think out. And then ask how it is connected together .......
You seem like a guy who asks on the street where the nearest subway is? then where is the toilet? in the end - well is connected underground with the fact that I go to the bathroom?

C
Counsellor 25.07.20

ashleyalicia
Look, thinker, how did you know I will not strumming, and why you've continued a dialogue with himself too.
Any questions I had - I asked them - you didn't answer any.
You're talking to yourself, contradict yourself and argue with them, it is unclear to whom to prove something.
I was here at all.
Therefore the question arises - where are you? Well, that's how you feel? Where are you?

a
ashleyalicia 25.07.20

Counsellor
and on the quest with buying the correct would be to talk him out to sell a dog is the most positive response in the dialogue on the charisma check, the bot and the dog does not kill if you do not kill them, you will periodically come across in the vast wasteland + at the end of the game popodaet squads of Minutemen dogs

well, all right, I wrote - and you ripped the lines out of context and glued and then asked how things connected together, but no way it is not connected - will be climbing on the locations and gin the dog and troops of Minutemen dogs

C
Counsellor 25.07.20

ashleyalicia
Well? Conclusion-what is-not? Good to procrastinate already.

R
Raxm 25.07.20

still that's an interesting question bought, the dog is considered per unit settler ?

A
Atlas057 25.07.20

Raxm
No. But she will give 5 protect and enhance the satisfaction of the population.

G
Gur1 25.07.20

Atlas057
Wow! People 7 months waiting for your answer )))

A
Atlas057 25.07.20

Gur1
Maybe someone else can help. I, for example, went - read.

W
W.F.G.S.S. 25.07.20

Atlas057
I helped))) once again pereprohodil and then caught for the first time this gene with the dog in the beginning when I'm without lids... Well, I'm not stupid, introduced additem f 250 and all :D